Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice picture Chinmoy!

Also history abounds with several incidents of animals committing suicide upon loss of their masters!

Shrimant Baji Rao Balaji Bhat, more famously known as Bajirao I, died on April 28, 1740 still in his prime. He died of a sudden fever, possibly heat stroke, while inspecting his jagirs and en route to delhi with one lakh troops under his command at his camp in the district of Khargon, near the city of Indore. He was cremated on April 28, 1740, at Raverkhedi on the river, Narmada. His horse was so grief stricken that he refused food and water completely and died within some days after his master's death! This is somewhat akin to committing suicide under stress.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow!!
So many amazing facts about the animals' unusual behavior.
Thanks a lot friends.
Facts about "Jatinga" is news for me!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Oh! His horse is very much attached to his master. You are right Kalyani.... Animals also commit suicide...
Humans can communicate,can express their feelings.. As animals cannot communicate,many may think that they donot perform such things as suicide... But I was now cleared that animals also have stress and commit suicide.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Never, Animal are not having the thinking power in the different ways. Animals having the thinking power that, how to get food and how to protect from other enemy Animals and hunters.

Animal attacks on other animals and other insecured.

Animals never commit to sucide.Animal psychology is different from Man psychology.
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Yes kumaresh. Animals also commit suicide. How? let me find a good image for this.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I remember of one of my incidents...... I have something to tell about my pet dog "Bunny".
Bunny was very much attached to my Grandpa. When my Grand father expired, he did not eat food for 11 days till my Grandpa's funeral and all the rituals completed.
We were really surprised to see him like that....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I remember of one of my incidents...... I have something to tell about my pet dog "Bunny".
Bunny was very much attached to my Grandpa. When my Grand father expired, he did not eat food for 11 days till my Grandpa's funeral and all the rituals completed.
We were really surprised to see him like that....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
deepti. yes it is real thing. dogs has that kind of activities.
It happened with our home also. The dog's name was robin.

but it is not considered as a suicide. It is called sacrifice.
what;s your opinion.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Yes Mathi... I just want to share about my pet after seeing the incident of the horse's sacrifice, stated by Kalyani. This is all out of grief.

That is how animals also have a soft corner towards the humans..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Pets are emotionally connected to people. so, they get depressed and reject food when they lose their dear one. There is also a posibility that they are not aware of the fact that negligence of food will result in death.How can we call that a suicide?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.