Do bald people get Dandruff and Lice?

:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bald people have a chance of getting dandruff as dandruff is a fungal infection on the skin.
Lice do live in the hair. So bald person may not get lice... :) :) :) :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ha ha ha!! Good question Kumaresh!!

Well extremely dirty and scruffy people in spite of being bald can have dandruff and lice on the other parts of their body! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its very rare for this to happen, because its very rare for their head to get dirt and accumulated with dirt.
Lice can not be there but dandruff can be possible for any one.
Wow ! What a great enthusiastic response from members!!
Waiting for more inputs on this SERIOUS :blink: subject matter.

:woohoo: :blink: :silly: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
TONSURE is differentt from BALD,right?.So,Bald people may get both dandruff and lice. Head lice are parasitic insects. They need human blood to live. So they can survive in the hair or the scalp of humans.
it would be very easy to find if lice is their in bald people.....don;t know about lice but dandruff is possible.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What a discussion???? Your question really got people thinking hard and serious, Kumaresh!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: very good doubt kumaresh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I thing Not much. But there is chances to dandruff .

:P :P :P :) :) :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Kumaresh, Are you going to share the answer with us? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.