Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I cannot cry in water with my tears.As tears dissolve in water.We must notice height of water...............
I cannot cry in water with my tears.As tears dissolve in water.We must notice height of water...............

Once you wear diving glasses the water won't come in touch with tears, cry as much as you want.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When i was small i used to cry when i used to bath under tap.

Want to make each day Accountable

When i was small i used to cry when i used to bath under tap.

There you go Kumaresh! finally, Ronark has found a quite relevant answer to your query!! All little children cry while being bathed and they manage to do so quite well! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Why not, you can cry under water.

I have seen it in the film....Anyan (Aparachit)
When heroine rejects him

ha ha

Meera sandhu
Why not, you can cry under water.

I have seen it in the film....Anyan (Aparachit)
When heroine rejects him

ha ha

Yes, Crying under water is not crime. :laugh: :woohoo:

Want to make each day Accountable

Never tried but i feel it is possible. :blink:
Ronark answered correct.We cry in childhood in bath tob and now we can fill a tob cring.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But the question is if we cry under water that means our face should be in water :blink: .Now tell how many babies take bath and how many times their mom put their face down in water in a tub. :blink:
But the question is if we cry under water that means our face should be in water :blink: .Now tell how many babies take bath and how many times their mom put their face down in water in a tub. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.