An Indian guy named “Anantharaman Subbaraman” arrived at the New York airport and ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hours for the authorities to call his name.

He got fed up and went to them and asked why they haven’t called his name yet.
They said that they have been calling him for the last 2 hours as
“Anotherman Superman”
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is really very funny..See long and difficult names can also bring such problems... :lol: :)
This is the joke of the year,Priya.Keep sharing good and funny news too. :P :P :P
Yes --- I was aware of this joke... :laugh: :laugh: :P :P

See how they cannot spell our names.. :( :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hahaha very funny news, from where did u get this info priya..
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This is really funny americans dont know how to pronounce names of other countrymen whereas we Indians make every effort to pronounce their names perfectly.
This is Yankee haughtiness! They think that they can take all things for granted!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What else to say...I cannot stop :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Really very funny:laugh: .......long names can put in difficult situations, so now a days people keep short names

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

An Indian guy named “Anantharaman Subbaraman” arrived at the New York airport and ended up waiting for his visa
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.