The topic is locked.
So many of us are used to Intenet...

What will you do if Internet Services are shut down forever???
:) :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Too scary a picture you have portrayed! What would happen to us and boddunan!!!
This is what happened to me last two days. Due to heavy rain, all internet services were closed.It was not regular. I really missed Boddunan very much. :(
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Too scary a picture you have portrayed! What would happen to us and boddunan!!![/quote]

i agree with you chinmoy,i really missed boddunan when my net services were down.....
Well nothing is permanant so as internet....what do you say.. :lol: :)
Well nothing is that temporary too that internet would cease to be in existence!!!
My personal opinion is it is hard for me to live without an internet connection. Previously I used to call up my parents when i have some doubts regarding things which i am not so sure of. Now, I just google it and find answers within seconds. ;) :P :P
I agree with you Nagalakshmi that we are very used to this and we can not leave with it..even i too feel like a fish taken out from pond when Internet is not there...

But see as it is just a technology there many be problems and complete shut down maybe needed..
so in such cases do you have any thought..Just give you ideas on it..
It has truly become an indispensable in today's world.Given to its importance I foresee a more secure,more reliable,more efficient and less costly internet service in the days to come!
In the world 25 % to 50 % of people using internet daily. if it is down. all people searching for a new thing.

Vijay U
Before shutting down forever we may get shut down forever because such a calamity can shut it.But before that claim all credits from Boddunan!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.