Neetu Jain, our most active and beloved friend has been really putting in a lot of efforts and posting vital information related to health. She also has been giving tips on looking good and feeling good. :) :) :)

To appreciate her efforts I now pronounce Neetu

"Dr. Neetu Jain" :) :) :)

Wow!! we really are getting a wide variety of people, first poets and now a doctor!!!
laughing_2-20101001-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i do agree with kalyani mam.Neetu Jain has done a great job by providing some good posts in the forums that are very helpful to all and are indeed praiseworthy.

Thanks to Neetu :)
000202B2-20101001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I too was looking for a suitable epithet for Neetu and I thought,thought and thought!!! And now Kalyani has done this excellent job and let us pass a unanimous resolution to confer 'Dr' title on Neetu!!
Thanks friends for providing doctorate to me.very happy to receive such compliments from you . I am in short of words to express my happiness.

I am really very very very very very very HAPPY

Thanks for your compliments.Its a big compliment for me.
Thanks kalyani for creating this thread and considering as a doctor of boddunan.

Thanks to chinmoy and rashmi.
doc.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
Well done Kalyani... :)

You are awesome... :)

And You are TITLE GENERATOR... ;)

Congrats Neetu ... :)

Oops Sorry.. Dr.Neetu..
39_5_5-20101001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Dr.Neetu! You deserve every bit of it and I can say that straight from my heart!! Keep up your excellent work!
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Well done Kalyani... :)

You are awesome... :)

And You are TITLE GENERATOR... ;)

Congrats Neetu ... :)

Oops Sorry.. Dr.Neetu.. [/quote]

thanks for this big compliment deepti.....its my new identity in boddunan DR.Neetu....
From now on you would be Dr. Neetu to all of us! Be mindful of it!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]From now on you would be Dr. Neetu to all of us! Be mindful of it![/quote]

Dr Neetu would help you all . Anytime my pleasure.
Thats very nice Neetu. It is very nice to see many tips ans suggestions that is very helpful for our health... :)

Thanks Again!!!!! :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.