Share some thing funny here.. :)

Teacher: If I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? :)
Johnny: Seven Sir :)

Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? :)
Johnny: Seven :)

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have? :unsure:
Johnny: Six. :)

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 rabbits, and another 2 rabbits and another 2, how many will you have? :unsure: :huh:
Johnny: Seven! :)

Teacher: Where do you get seven from? :angry: :angry: :angry:

-
-
-
-
-
Johnny: Because I have already one rabbit at home..

:-laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, nice joke..

Smart answer..
Husband: I will not pay the bill.
Wife: Why..
Husband: Tomorrow, i have an important meeting.. i do not want to be ill..:)
:ohmy:
What a great FUN?
- If some one crosses the North Korean borders illegally, they get 12 years hard labor.
- If some one crosses the Iranian borders illegally, they will be detained indefinitely in prison.
- If some one crosses the Afghanistan borders illegally, they will get shoot at sight.
- If some one crosses the Saudi Arabian borders illegally, they will be thrown into the jail.
- If some one crosses the Chinese borders illegally, they may never be heard or seen there after.
- If some one crosses the Venezuelan borders illegally, they will be branded as spy and their fate will be sealed.
- If some one crosses the Cuban borders illegally, they will be thrown into political prison to rot.
- If some one crosses the Britain borders illegally, they will be arrested, prosecuted, jailed and deported.
But...?
???
If some one crosses the Indian borders illegally……………….
(At present so many thousands of such people are here in India in our border states, and they can roam freely across the country).
They get a Ration Card, Voter ID, Voting Rights, Passport, Pilgrim Subsidies, Jobs, Reservations, Driving License, Student/Job ID cards, Special privileges as part of vote banks, Credit Cards, Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house, Free education, Free health care,…..
PLUS + +
+
+
Many Lobbyists at New Delhi to protect and look after their interests.
?
?
?
Is it not a great FUN amongst all the other funs?

Think before you act.

Sridhar Kesireddy
This is not fun but sarcastic commnts on efficiency of our border check posts and intellignce network. The system should be streamlined so that illegal migrants and terrorists canot enter our country easily.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am here for first time .That is in forums.My first hit is this fun.Enjoyed it well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
@ gulshan
Why we should feel shy to accept the truth. How can talking about truth becomes Sarcastic.
Why did you get our border securuty guards and intelligence staff in your mind.
Why can't you think about our corrupt officials, politicians and the practice of vote banks.
It is not our border securuty guards and intelligence staff, who provided all such facilities to the illigal immigrants.
We should not become innefficient in exposing it, raising our voice against it, bringing awareness about it.
Since last 62 years, we have been facing such non sence. Enough is enough. Now, its time to set right every thing. Other wise, we should be ready to become political slaves once again.

JAI HIND
Hello guys, Amit posted, this thread to have some fun with some jokes. Let us discuss about Politics in another thread.
Yes, Sridhar Why is that always we should talk about everything that serious. Agreed that India is in such a bad state but there should be some fun atleast in this post..So let's talk about it in another thread or you start a thread where all members can participate...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Hey Amit, That was a really nice joke..and actually the emoctions you used really made it more presentable...Ha ha ha..Shows how much smarter are today's kids...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Thanks for what I received so far in this thread... B)

Sach ka Saamna

Rahul's Dad brought home a robot one day.
The robot had the ability to detect lies and would slap the person who lied. :)

Rahul returned late from school.
Dad asked, “Son why are you late from school?”
“Dad, we had extra classes today”.
Robot slapped Rahul on his face. :P

Dad shouted, "Come on tell me the truth, why are you late?"
“Dad, I went to see the movie Ten Commandments.”
Robot slapped Rahul on his face. :P

Sorry dad, I went to see the movie "Chameli Ki Jawaani".
"Shame on you son, when I was your age, I never watched obscene movies or misbehaved."
Immediately, Dad gets a slap on the face from the robot. :laugh: :laugh:

Rahul's mom comes walking out of the kitchen and says to her husband, "After all, he's your son!"

The robot slaps the mom. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Its a Serious Request to Not to be Serious in this Thread...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Sorry Amit, I regret.
Let us have only fun in this thread from now onwards.

Both your jokes are excellent. I will also try to post a few later.

Regards

Sridhar Kesireddy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.