Friends, All of us experiencing humour in our day to day lives. Isn't it? There are several occasions comes along our daily routine, when humour brings happiness to us. We smiles and instantly feels freshness. Even though we might be at streeful situation either in workplace or elsewhere, a little humourous scene or situation going on infront of us, makes us cheerful and we forget our stress for quite some time.

Stay being humorous all the time depends on which background we belongs. How we raised, what is our family background, what we thinks about life. Last but not the least, how we programmed our mind since childhood. Because what we are today is mostly related to what we thought yesterday.

Smiling always keeps us relaxed. To remain in a humorous mood always is not an easy task too. This is a art which can be learned. learning is not hard always.

A positive attitude towards life is the first step to begin with.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What you said is very true.Laughing helps us relieve from stress and other health oriented ailments.
Thank you so much Nagalakshmi, for your comments. Please always comment to other postings also. It gives encouragement to the 'poster'
I cannot agree more. Humor is the spice of life. So, this should be in small measure. Also, humor should not be offensive to others. A good humor solves many problems besides adding joy to life. In this context, I am reminded of an anecdote. Once students were hooting by shouting -shoo shoo- in a function. Pt Nehru, the chief Guest asked: Who are these shoe makers. The hall was burst with laughter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with you all, A life without humor is not a life. humor is the best source for laugh, laughing is good for human health.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This week you can laugh with the role of Akshay khanna as aatish kapoor in teesmar khan .
Yes you are right Rajesh, It is a humored movie

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Basheer,
I do comment on almost all threads.Don't worry. :) :)
Its also said that when you laugh,the body produces antibodies and increases your immunity.I guess all comedy movies should be healthy then? :)

Leo

It's true that humour relieves stress but the humour should be healthy one without hurting any body.
If your bedroom's turned into the bored room, try laughter therapy. Take the prescription of humour to spice u'r life.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.