Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest
Discussions about movies, tv and other entertainment related topics.

Topics [Movies & Entertainment]

I hope u guys have seen reacently released movie madras cafe. I think it got banned in some states. Is LTTE really bad ? Or they are fighting for right cause ? And Rajeev Gandhi...
A Rajini starrer Sivaji 3D, all set to give a treat to the cinema lovers hitherto unheard of. Set to release on Rajini’s birthday Dec 12 {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9490]}
Mumbai: Industry heavyweights Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan have been pitted against each other for quite sometime now. And it’s known to one and all that the two Pathans can’t...
Yama, the God of death is a popular character for Telugu cinema lovers. Many films were made in Telugu with Yama as the protagonist. And all of them are humorous movies. The...
Actor-producer Pooja Bhatt on Wednesday reported receiving threat calls by a man using obscene language,...
This waht Prakash Jha the film maker had to say...his new film Satyagrah is apparently based on political situation in the country and his own feeling is that we need to take...
I really liked this Film and Charlize is comedic full on. I always liked her, though I was pleasantly surprised with this performance. [Rating: 4] __________________ I've...
..A January Wedding For Rani.... http://in.omg.yahoo.com/video/january-wedding-rani-053000902.html
Johnny Walker (11 November 1926 – 29 July 2003) got his screen name from the famous actor/director Guru Dutt who was impressed by his acting as a drunk. He was born as...
Ravi Shankar could not withstand surgery, says...
Sony entertainment television has introduced, “Indian Idol Junior “ this year. And the first winner was Anjana Padmanabhan, a 10 year old girl from Bengaluru. I’m an ardent fan...
Today is birthday of Mahatma Gandhi and Lal Bahadur shastri. There is another celebrity who shares birthday with them. This is none other than popular film heroine of...
Prawesh Rawal defends the movie. He says that there is nothing wrong in the movie. Only certain behavior of God's agents exposed....
Bollywood was blessed with tons of movies last year. now let's discuss which of them was the best for you?? Burfi.. :P Gangs of wasseypur. B) paan singh tomar :) Life of...
2 days before, I saw the award winning Malayalam movie 'Spirit' directed by Ranjith. Mohan lal plays the main role. since I saw English subtitled version, I thought a few members...
SatyaJit Ray was a very eminent film director. He is honored by Google Doodle on his 92nd birthday. He directed many movies including 'Pather Ppanchali'....
Critics have admired Sridevi in the her come-back movie. Unlike many actress who have failed terribly in an effort to make a comeback after years of hibernation, Sridevi seems to...