Today is August 14. 1 year has passed since Shammi ji left us. It's true, we lost the best 3 romantic heroes of old Bollywood in the past 1 year, starting with Shammi Kapoor. It's true, my childhood memories are not complete without Shammi songs that I watched through Rangoli and Chitrahaar. I really loved his style and no doubt, he attracted me towards Bollywood music.
Am taking this occasion to thank him for the wonderful contributions he has done to Bollywood.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shammi Kapoor was the legend of Bollywood.Now when his picture comes on Television I sat and watch his movies.It seems that he is still alive in the hearts of lot of people.I pray for his peaceful soul.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
@Sharmista...
My most favourite song is tumne mujhe dekha from Teesri manzil.
Can you quote a few songs of your favourite?

Meera sandhu
Shammi Kapoor was most appropriate for funny roles. I liked his role in Junglee and Professor. The song filmed on him- Yahoo, Chahe mujhe koi janglee kahe is my favorite.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I had seen some movies of him in my child hood so I cannot remember him. But they are really a good movies for me still they are before my eyes..

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Shammi Kapoor was most appropriate for funny roles. I liked his role in Junglee and Professor. The song filmed on him- Yahoo, Chahe mujhe koi janglee kahe is my favorite.

Do you know sir.....
website yahoo got that name from this song????

I think, only a few people know this fact.

So, whole world is remembering Shammi kapoor everyday through his yahoo :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
I think, he has given his best performance in Brahmachari for which he got his filmfare.

Dil ke karoke mein...such a wonderful composition of shanker-Jaikishen :) :)

Meera sandhu
Why only a few responses to this thread.........?????

Waiting for your responses.......let us all remember him today

Meera sandhu
I love the his energetic song "Yahooo chahe koi mujhe junglee kahe"..You know recently the scarf he wore in the movie Junglee was auctioned for his fans :ohmy:

Live in the present :)
He was a romantic hero with millions of fans....had a lot of affairs too....

Meera sandhu
He has acted in so many movies. Kashmir ki kali is one of them. I especially loved its song "ye chand sa roshan chehra".. ;)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.