I don't know how many of you would agree with me if I say most of the films doing a business of almost a 100 crore or even bigger lack the essentials of a movie. By the essentials I mean a good story line or script with a meaning. While the core cinema lovers might find it disappointing but the masses enjoy every bit of it.

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please someone clear my doubt please... :ohmy: :ohmy:

Asha, what happened to your points? It's showing just 10 points, where she has completed 357 posts here :evil: :evil: :silly:

Is it some system error?

Ashs, have you seen it? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Asha, what happened to your points? It's showing just 10 points, where she has completed 357 posts here :evil: :evil: :silly:

Is it some system error?

Oh yes I have noticed it! What can be done ? :ohmy:

Is it some system error?

pm ADMIN NOW ITSELF

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii

Is it some system error?

I think it is showing wrong as ours are also showing old points.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes you are right there is no good story in all new films but still doing good business because people still enjoying with new changes in films.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

We seen cartoons and laugh. We enjoy them. Movies are for our entertainment purpose. It hardly matters whether it is meaningful or nonsense. We mean to laugh and enjoy. 100 crore is normal for bogus films. Box office hit movies earn abnormal profits per day.
Not always if it is comedy film it may happen but the films which don't have story always are neglected by audience. To be hit it should have a good story and good star cast but there is no guarantee then too if it would be a hit. :)
Most recent example is Ek Tha Tiger which got 35 crores in the opening day...but reviews were not supportive.

Meera sandhu
Most recent example is Ek Tha Tiger which got 35 crores in the opening day...but reviews were not supportive.

But Ek tha Tiger has a good story as well as Salman Khan in the movie. :blink:
Yes and in case of Salman Khan nothing counts. His screen presence makes crores itself :lol:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.