Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes and in case of Salman Khan nothing counts. His screen presence makes crores itself :lol:

i think there has been a decision that all cinemas will charge more money for the tickets for the films of Salman Khan.That shows his popularity against us. :blink:
Please someone clear my doubt please... :ohmy: :ohmy:

Asha, what happened to your points? It's showing just 10 points, where she has completed 357 posts here :evil: :evil: :silly:

Is it some system error?

Ashs, have you seen it? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Have you seen your own points which are otherwise 84k+ but showing far lesser. Her points are almost during Beta period which have not yet updated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some movies really do make any sense but we find that those became box office hit.But those movies which are really good fail to get hit.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Some movies really do make any sense but we find that those became box office hit.But those movies which are really good fail to get hit.

Yes the best ones are less popular and less watched.

Live in the present :)

Asha, what happened to your points? It's showing just 10 points, where she has completed 357 posts here :evil: :evil: :silly:

Is it some system error?

Have you seen your own points which are otherwise 84k+ but showing far lesser. Her points are almost during Beta period which have not yet updated.

The moderators have corrected it now :)

No doubt that the movies made these days are all superbly finished,technically superior but lacking in soul.The general public too wants some such thing, they have enough worries of their own and stress which is an added element these days - so they want to see something,enjoy as far as they can and forget it .The film making team have assessed the audience taste and are giving them what they want ...It is a pity that quality films hardly run so no one attempts to make the kind of films like Ankur,Masoom,ek baar phir..or any of the older films of Shabana Azmi,Smitha Patil or Deepti Naval...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt that the movies made these days are all superbly finished,technically superior but lacking in soul.The general public too wants some such thing, they have enough worries of their own and stress which is an added element these days - so they want to see something,enjoy as far as they can and forget it .The film making team have assessed the audience taste and are giving them what they want ...It is a pity that quality films hardly run so no one attempts to make the kind of films like Ankur,Masoom,ek baar phir..or any of the older films of Shabana Azmi,Smitha Patil or Deepti Naval...

These low budget movies are a delight to watch and touch the soul as they have a story a bond that it forms with the audience. But in this era when money matters more than anything else I am afraid such films may become a history in the times to come.

Is it some system error?

Yes this feature has been regularized now. Hope to see site coming back in normal mode by Friday.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is it some system error?

Yes this feature has been regularized now. Hope to see site coming back in normal mode by Friday.

Asha hai the site will come out of the beta stage ;) ;) ;)

Is it some system error?

Is it so? what was it showing before? :silly: :silly:
I never noticed :blink: :blink:
Now I got 7500 bonus points.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.