Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know how many of you would agree with me if I say most of the films doing a business of almost a 100 crore or even bigger lack the essentials of a movie. By the essentials I mean a good story line or script with a meaning. While the core cinema lovers might find it disappointing but the masses enjoy every bit of it.

Tell me a name of a movie that is worth watching today. The movie makers know the art of money making than movie making.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mine was showing 42 K but actually I have crossed 44K. :)

I am trying to come in the top 10 soon. :)
Any movie now a day, just work with the popularity. ' Ek tha Tiger' has earned 137 crores in a Week. This movie is going to break all record. why? Just because of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. Songs which came out prior of the release of the movie, were fantastic and the promo which cam out was fantastic. So, people will go to watch.

Main reason is Salman Khan.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ek tha Tiger is a good movie to see. Salman is fantastic with Katrina. I have just seen it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But some good films also getting succeeded.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Any movie now a day, just work with the popularity. ' Ek tha Tiger' has earned 137 crores in a Week. This movie is going to break all record. why? Just because of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. Songs which came out prior of the release of the movie, were fantastic and the promo which cam out was fantastic. So, people will go to watch.

It's 35-37 crore Ronark...not 137 :cheer:

After Debangg, Salman has emerged as the big money bank of producers. People are going to theatres just to watch him. But it was not the case before 5-10 years. Many good films of him have flopped. But now, many bad films running in full-packet theatres. People are watching his movies even after reading bad reviews ;) Really surprising :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

After Debangg, Salman has emerged as the big money bank of producers. People are going to theatres just to watch him. But it was not the case before 5-10 years. Many good films of him have flopped. But now, many bad films running in full-packet theatres. People are watching his movies even after reading bad reviews ;) Really surprising :evil: :evil:

But I don't rate Salman as a good actor though he is a good entertainer he needs to learn a lot in acting . :blink:

Its true its just like a magic that his bad films too get more success than anyone else's good film. :blink:

But I don't rate Salman as a good actor though he is a good entertainer he needs to learn a lot in acting . :blink:

Its true its just like a magic that his bad films too get more success than anyone else's good film. :blink:

Years before, in 2000, I watched a film, Dulhan hum de jaayenge with some nice songs. I really loved that film.......A good entertainer. But the film flopped. :sick:
Yes, it's really surprising.....what about body gaurd........original story was edited many times and when I watched its Hindi version, I felt like a handicapped creature :S :S

Meera sandhu

Years before, in 2000, I watched a film, Dulhan hum de jaayenge with some nice songs. I really loved that film.......A good entertainer. But the film flopped. :sick:
Yes, it's really surprising.....what about body gaurd........original story was edited many times and when I watched its Hindi version, I felt like a handicapped creature :S :S

I never saw Body Guard as I new it that film is not good except its songs. :laugh:

I don't see much of the films and Salman's films I rarely see. :blink:

I like Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam which was a hit not because of Salman but Ajay Deogan and Aishwarya Rai. :blink:

I never saw Body Guard as I new it that film is not good except its songs. :laugh:

I don't see much of the films and Salman's films I rarely see. :blink:

I like Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam which was a hit not because of Salman but Ajay Deogan and Aishwarya Rai. :blink:

Also....
Saajan, Hum aapke hain kaun....meine pyar kiya are also my favourites.
I really loved Mujhse shaadi karoge........ :woohoo: :woohoo: So funny!!!! :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.