Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Any movie now a day, just work with the popularity. ' Ek tha Tiger' has earned 137 crores in a Week. This movie is going to break all record. why? Just because of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. Songs which came out prior of the release of the movie, were fantastic and the promo which cam out was fantastic. So, people will go to watch.

Main reason is Salman Khan.

It's 35-37 crore Ronark...not 137 :cheer:

After Debangg, Salman has emerged as the big money bank of producers. People are going to theatres just to watch him. But it was not the case before 5-10 years. Many good films of him have flopped. But now, many bad films running in full-packet theatres. People are watching his movies even after reading bad reviews ;) Really surprising :evil: :evil:

But I don't rate Salman as a good actor though he is a good entertainer he needs to learn a lot in acting . :blink:

Its true its just like a magic that his bad films too get more success than anyone else's good film. :blink:

Years before, in 2000, I watched a film, Dulhan hum de jaayenge with some nice songs. I really loved that film.......A good entertainer. But the film flopped. :sick:
Yes, it's really surprising.....what about body gaurd........original story was edited many times and when I watched its Hindi version, I felt like a handicapped creature :S :S

I never saw Body Guard as I new it that film is not good except its songs. :laugh:

I don't see much of the films and Salman's films I rarely see. :blink:

I like Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam which was a hit not because of Salman but Ajay Deogan and Aishwarya Rai. :blink:

And the song "aankhon ki gustakiyaaan" ..I am listening it right now :) :) I like Salman Khan a lot and wish he does some quality work.

Live in the present :)
I don't know how many of you would agree with me if I say most of the films doing a business of almost a 100 crore or even bigger lack the essentials of a movie. By the essentials I mean a good story line or script with a meaning. While the core cinema lovers might find it disappointing but the masses enjoy every bit of it.

Tell me a name of a movie that is worth watching today. The movie makers know the art of money making than movie making.

The movies which are worth watching come and go silently. I recently watched the movie "Bol" , a movie worth watching truly.

Yes we can see now a days this type of movies for example this year dirty picture. People dont like good movies as craze for bad and worst movies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes we can see now a days this type of movies for example this year dirty picture. People dont like good movies as craze for bad and worst movies.

But dirty picture had a good story line and brilliant performances. B)

Perhaps it's the best performance of a heroine in the past Jupiter year. I believe so :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Yes "the dirty" is nice movie that is the reason it won many awards this year. :)

Acting of Vidhya Balan was tremendous and made her star over night. :)

Yes "the dirty" is nice movie that is the reason it won many awards this year. :)

Acting of Vidhya Balan was tremendous and made her star over night. :)

I saw that movie only 2 weeks back.....Her body movement and facial expressions...really amazing.

Do you know Vidya is a Keralite? Also her first film 'Chakram' was shelved. Director was Kamal (Malayalam), hero was Mammooty. I once read Kamal Sir's interview.......a couple of years after Chakram was shelved, she called him and said, "Sir, now am thinking to settle with family life".
But after that she got Parineetha. We know the rest.
Last year, she acted in a Malayalam movie Urumi as guest. Now, coming in Kerala Textile ads also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwGz7zP3Ke8&feature=fvwrel
Check the song

Meera sandhu

Perhaps it's the best performance of a heroine in the past Jupiter year. I believe so :) :) :)

And the next movie she did "Kahaani"..Equally good! She came out of the old age stereotype and proved that a woman alone can make a film a success!

And the next movie she did "Kahaani"..Equally good! She came out of the old age stereotype and proved that a woman alone can make a film a success!

Yes no doubt she is good actress and she has proved it in various films she die from " Parinita","Ishquia" to"The Dirty".I have observed it that she believes working more on different characters and don't like to be tagged as emotional queen or so and that's good for her too. :)
Recently the movie Dirty picture was released.I don't like the movie.But it really make good profit.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.