Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
3 idiots was a success because of the agenda it had, plus the brilliant performances by the actors and its entertainment factor. It raised issues about the present education system that students face often under various circumstances. Besides showing issues of concern the movie was light and enjoyable.

Live in the present :)
Yes.. Some movies are good, but most of movies now are only getting income because of their stardom... Many movies have no stories , in fact very boring story still they are making big marks just because of popularity of actor and actress... That's becoming trend.
:)

Like 3 idiots which does not have a good story though the scenes/incidents in the movies were so good that it attracted audience and made this movie a big hit. No doubt presence of Aamir khan in the film is one of the big reason of its being a hit.

Sanjeev sir. Please don;t say that. You can't call 3 idiots a nonsense film. It is one of the best inspirational movies made in India. You there is one person who came on KBC and explained how that movie changed his life and you that movie is specially released in China and that movie has going to be taught as as course in many universities... Although you can say nonsense about rowdy rathore or bodygaur.. but no doubt 3 idiots is not one of them...

May be that is inspirational for people but the scenes and the incidents shown in the movies were not inspirational like they all used to make mockery of their professor. :laugh:

Is mockery not humor and entertainment. A movie need not be necessarily inspirational. But this must be entertaining.

That was entertaining that's why it was liked by people and was a super hit of that year. :)

Have you seen that film?.I still say that this movie does not have a story but the scenes made it a hit. :)

Are you saying 3 idiots doesn't have an inspirational story? :blink: :blink:

The movie does have the story and it was inspired from Chetan Bhagat Famous Five point some 1. And it was not about the scenes, it was about the education system which has been ruined and is based only on degree, marks rather than learning. Although both are important but we stick to first part only...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
People love to see nonsense films only now a days the good films are like a lightening no one will remember them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No I don't think so.People always favor to watch good films.It is just the way how people love to watch the movies.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No I don't think so.People always favor to watch good films.It is just the way how people love to watch the movies.

Usually not every time there are movies which work due to the actor specially it happens a lot with the Salman Khan category.

Live in the present :)

Usually not every time there are movies which work due to the actor specially it happens a lot with the Salman Khan category.

Yes it happens with Salaman Khan's movies most of his movies go hit because of his presence. :)

Same is happening in South India also .....
A lot of fans associations everywhere......
If am telling about my state, still now fights are going on between the two fans associations.....who is best....Mammootty or Mohan lal.... Truth is that Mammootty fans go to Mohan lal films to shout and say abuse words while his fans don't even allow normal people to hear what's they are talking.....
Same is teh case of Mohanlal movies too....
Fans go and sit in front rows with paper pieces in hand and clap and shout and throw paper pieces....viewers can't see or hear anything during premieres..... better go and watch after some days....
Another trend is also here.....to make their star's film hit, they go and watch movies in theatres repeatedly.... even people are paid for viewing movies.....
How many films, fans have helped them to make hit.....can't count its number.....
A time was there when only these two stars films' only run in theatres......so, no small budget films will be released that time. Small budget films.....they even take permission from these super stars..not to release their film at that time. So, normally, during Onam, Vishu, Christmas etc....super star films will be released...almost reserved :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: while less celebration days go to small films...
but last 2 years seeing a great trend change.....many new directors with new themes and new actors.....Yes, Malayalam films are changing :)

Meera sandhu
SJ... Even I don't think only few scenes have made 3 idiot big hit... Story was quite good too. I wasn't talking about that movie at all, in fact I liked it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
SJ... Even I don't think only few scenes have made 3 idiot big hit... Story was quite good too. I wasn't talking about that movie at all, in fact I liked it.

also, no one has told such a good story in a humorous way. :)

My husband hate Hindi movies...yet he enjoyed each and every scene of this movie even if he doesn't know the language that much. I think, it's the only Hindi film we have watched in the past 5 years with interest...another one, he enjoyed watching was 'Wanted' of salman. Most recently, he enjoyed watching its Tamil version of Vijay too :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It is surely good and can get interest of most.

These days bollywood is making lots of remake of those Tamil movie. I saw Akshay Kumar's Rowdy Rathore's tamil version first and than see that bollywood movie.. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.