Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dance, drama and mimicking are arts. If a child can do it well, we give them credit for the art and never teach them to become like that. These two are different. Be open minded and let children show their talents. Don't suppress their feelings. They are immature enough to understand the meaning of songs and character of actors or actresses in the movies.

Yes that is the problem, they are too young to understand the meaning of what they are doing. but the way they are gyrating their limbs isn't a form of any art. I would suggest to limit their talent to certain norms of decency. Although I have nothing to loose personally but I can see the future of this country in them. As we all know what we learn today comes in handy tomorrow

That's exactly what needs to be taken care of ! Children are immature and very impressionable at that age and unless parents take care , young minds absorb everything that it is exposed to - both good and bad.You openly encourage them to do something, they go one step further ...We dont need to control and constantly suppress them but we have to monitor and supervise and also see that they are going in the right direction...I can tell you of a dozen cases where children have gone astray and later parents have regretted ...Child rearing is not easy, it needs a lot of patience and also forethought !

Of course every one wants to see their children grow but these dance shows are not the right platforms for them to take them any where. Some of them may prove to be a few weeks wonders but once the shows are over they live whole their lives in a false hope running after fake illusion.

There are even more serious consequences when the children dont get fame as expected and end up doing the most unfortunate things just with the hope of becoming successful ! Thats why parents should have some sense and know how far they should go ...

Actually children are grossly misguided and used for self interests. I feel ashamed while small children who do not know to read or write too big as if they have achieved some thing ultimate after the judges give copy writer written lectures.

I would say if a child has interest then only he/she should step into the field otherwise just blindly following the TV shows and pushing your children hard will only deteriorate the child's overall development.

I feel ashamed while see them making big rows in thousands outside the gates of where the selection processes are going on and people bringing their children without thinking about their future, just for the momentary fame.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dance, drama and mimicking are arts. If a child can do it well, we give them credit for the art and never teach them to become like that. These two are different. Be open minded and let children show their talents. Don't suppress their feelings. They are immature enough to understand the meaning of songs and character of actors or actresses in the movies.

Yes that is the problem, they are too young to understand the meaning of what they are doing. but the way they are gyrating their limbs isn't a form of any art. I would suggest to limit their talent to certain norms of decency. Although I have nothing to loose personally but I can see the future of this country in them. As we all know what we learn today comes in handy tomorrow

That's exactly what needs to be taken care of ! Children are immature and very impressionable at that age and unless parents take care , young minds absorb everything that it is exposed to - both good and bad.You openly encourage them to do something, they go one step further ...We dont need to control and constantly suppress them but we have to monitor and supervise and also see that they are going in the right direction...I can tell you of a dozen cases where children have gone astray and later parents have regretted ...Child rearing is not easy, it needs a lot of patience and also forethought !

Of course every one wants to see their children grow but these dance shows are not the right platforms for them to take them any where. Some of them may prove to be a few weeks wonders but once the shows are over they live whole their lives in a false hope running after fake illusion.

There are even more serious consequences when the children dont get fame as expected and end up doing the most unfortunate things just with the hope of becoming successful ! Thats why parents should have some sense and know how far they should go ...

Actually children are grossly misguided and used for self interests. I feel ashamed while small children who do not know to read or write too big as if they have achieved some thing ultimate after the judges give copy writer written lectures.

I would say if a child has interest then only he/she should step into the field otherwise just blindly following the TV shows and pushing your children hard will only deteriorate the child's overall development.

I feel ashamed while see them making big rows in thousands outside the gates of where the selection processes are going on and people bringing their children without thinking about their future, just for the momentary fame.

The children are not wise enough to take their own decisions at their small age but the parents who have many folds experiences in life tend to get lured by the world of glitz and glamour.

Live in the present :)
Yes, dance shows for children should take care that they dance as a child only. They should not be influence to dance the glamor role dances. this will effect their minds which will create problem in their way of thinking and future

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes now a days it is common things as the parents also want to earn fast money from their children by sending school they must keep money on them but sending them to dance shows will get fast money and craze to them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The children are not wise enough to take their own decisions at their small age but the parents who have many folds experiences in life tend to get lured by the world of glitz and glamour.

That exactly is the point. This is sole responsibility of parents to see t it that their children don't get trapped in false hopes.

That exactly is the point. This is sole responsibility of parents to see t it that their children don't get trapped in false hopes.

It is more the case of desiring fame by proxy. Most of the parents put their children on such shows so that they get those 2 minutes of spotlight that the parents themselves can never get!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love to watch the dancing shows of the children.Many talented children could be seen through this program.Their dancing is really good.Small children just age of 7 years danced like an adult.

Sharmistha Banerjee

It is more the case of desiring fame by proxy. Most of the parents put their children on such shows so that they get those 2 minutes of spotlight that the parents themselves can never get!

Exactly ! I was watching one of our local channels recently on the recommendations of a friend ,which has a program called jeans ( I find the name itself quite silly ) and a little fellow danced away like a pro,falling,sliding and jumping which was good since he was very young ,just 5 or 6 years old.Later 3 girls came in ,older than him and they all danced together this time it was the usual tasteless dancing...finally when the judges asked the little fellow ,what he felt about the dance, he replied I prefer better looking mature girls :dry: ...one of the judges was an actress and wanted to know why? so the poor child said I dont know, ask my mummy..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! I was watching one of our local channels recently on the recommendations of a friend ,which has a program called jeans ( I find the name itself quite silly ) and a little fellow danced away like a pro,falling,sliding and jumping which was good since he was very young ,just 5 or 6 years old.Later 3 girls came in ,older than him and they all danced together this time it was the usual tasteless dancing...finally when the judges asked the little fellow ,what he felt about the dance, he replied I prefer better looking mature girls :dry: ...one of the judges was an actress and wanted to know why? so the poor child said I dont know, ask my mummy..

That's really a strange answer... I never heard about this program.. I have watched Dance India Dance which is really great to watch and children are given songs only that suits them.. even for bollywood song, you won't find anything out of their age performance or act..

That's really a strange answer... I never heard about this program.. I have watched Dance India Dance which is really great to watch and children are given songs only that suits them.. even for bollywood song, you won't find anything out of their age performance or act..

Program is not that important point here but the answer of the child. That shows that this is not the talent of the children but they are prepared for that particular program, that is unfair on the parts of children and parents both. Only TV people are the ones who are having fun and earning money.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.