Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The trailer and the posters both look interesting. Raaz 1 was a good movie but I didn't like the second part. Hoping the third one will be a delight to watch again.

I read during release of Raaz 1 s, theatres Of metro cities were under tight security. Is it true?

I also didn't like Raaz 2, but its songs were amazing....all are just extra ordinary........
Soniyo is a sweet romantic number. Song by Toshi ...Mahi....was also just good.

I never heard such news :unsure: :unsure:

Live in the present :)
The trailer and the posters both look interesting. Raaz 1 was a good movie but I didn't like the second part. Hoping the third one will be a delight to watch again.

I read during release of Raaz 1 s, theatres Of metro cities were under tight security. Is it true?

I also didn't like Raaz 2, but its songs were amazing....all are just extra ordinary........
Soniyo is a sweet romantic number. Song by Toshi ...Mahi....was also just good.

I never heard such news :unsure: :unsure:

I heard so, when Raaz was released. Hoping any other member can provide an answer :blush:

Meera sandhu
Trailer do not forecast the whole. Trailer is always good but hit or not it can be said after release.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But I think, it will be good than Raaz 2. Let us hope so

Meera sandhu
Trailer do not forecast the whole. Trailer is always good but hit or not it can be said after release.

Yes trailers don't forecast the success or failure but it gives a sneak peak into the movie. And for Raaz3 it looks promising. :)

Live in the present :)
Raaz 1 was interesting but not Raaz 2. I hope this time Raaz 3 would rock. It will hit the box office. Bhat's movies are different but exciting too.
Raaz 1 and Raaz 2 are not so scary.Hope that Raaz 3 would bring much entertainment and little bit scary.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Today i watch the trailer of Raz3, it is bit strange and scary also. Let us hope it should be more scary

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Today i watch the trailer of Raz3, it is bit strange and scary also. Let us hope it should be more scary

If the movie is more scary, there it could be possible people could run away from theatre. :laugh: :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

If the movie is more scary, there it could be possible people could run away from theatre. :laugh: :laugh:

Then let us invite Ram Gopal Varma to announce cash prizes for people who are able to watch this film alone in theatre...even if this film is not produced/directed by him :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.