The topic is locked.
I haven't watched even a single episode of the new season. :huh: . Yet am asking you, how many of you are watching KBC? How is it? Will it become success this time also? what do you feel?
Do you know at least one person in your real life who has participated in this program? Do share your KBC memories :) :)
Hoping all of you really love this program.

Let me add one more question seeing its live participation....Sathyameva Jayathe or KBC new season , which one is the best?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i love it. And i watched the first one. Hoping to continue it.. Not the real person in my circle but yes this show is a life changer for people who got the opportunity...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I have watched both the episodes telecast till now. I watch it as it helps me updating my knowledge and testing it at the same time. ;) Even I want to participate in the game some day :silly: as I find it exciting.

Live in the present :)
Today I read about a person who got 1 crore rupees through this program

Meera sandhu
I have watched both the episodes telecast till now. I watch it as it helps me updating my knowledge and testing it at the same time. ;) Even I want to participate in the game some day :silly: as I find it exciting.

Even if we get an opportunity to participate, it depends upon our luck to sit in that hot seat.

Meera sandhu
Last year, the guy won 5 Crores... Damn man, he is more popular than celebrities now.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Today I read about a person who got 1 crore rupees through this program

Yes in the second episode itself. The man was intelligent enough to play a smart game. The game will surely rock in the coming days.

I had seen the first show of KBC after that I had not seen the proggrame again. :blush:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Last year, the guy won 5 Crores... Damn man, he is more popular than celebrities now.. :) :)

The popularity and prize money is what captivates the fancy of the viewers. They start imagining themselves in the hot seat winning money with every right answer. :lol: Moreover Amitabh Bachan is a crowd puller himself that adds to the high TRP of the show.

In the first episode that was aired on star plus one of my friend/colleague participated and won 25 lakhs which was very helpful to her since she came from a middle class background and had a huge housing loan !She was more thrilled at having met Amitabh and intercate with him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The popularity and prize money is what captivates the fancy of the viewers. They start imagining themselves in the hot seat winning money with every right answer. :lol: Moreover Amitabh Bachan is a crowd puller himself that adds to the high TRP of the show.

That became problem for him. Some bad people blackmailed him for money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.