The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Satyamave Jayate will be my choice as it has brought changes that we long wanted to take place. It threw light on very important issues. Moreover Amir is cute ! :cheer:

Amitji is also cute and have a good personality look.

never go for the looks :laugh: :laugh:

Yes but Amir is young. :laugh: Nevertheless I can choose to watch both of them as they don't clash in any way. :lol:

Young at 48? :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :ohmy:

so nice to hear :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
No I don't see KBC these days instead I will watch Big Boss season 6 which going to start in few days.I never watched Satyamev Jayate but I have heard about every episode of it by you all and many of the colleagues. :)
goodmorn_2012-01-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Satyamave Jayate will be my choice as it has brought changes that we long wanted to take place. It threw light on very important issues. Moreover Amir is cute ! :cheer:

Amitji is also cute and have a good personality look.

never go for the looks :laugh: :laugh:

Yes but Amir is young. :laugh: Nevertheless I can choose to watch both of them as they don't clash in any way. :lol:

Young at 48? :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :ohmy:

so nice to hear :laugh: :laugh:

At least younger than Amitabh ;)

Live in the present :)
No I don't see KBC these days instead I will watch Big Boss season 6 which going to start in few days.I never watched Satyamev Jayate but I have heard about every episode of it by you all and many of the colleagues. :)

With the entry of a commoner in the big boss house the show will become more interesting. Did anyone register for the auditions to enter the show? ;)

Live in the present :)

With the entry of a commoner in the big boss house the show will become more interesting. Did anyone register for the auditions to enter the show? ;)

No I did not as I don't want to go in mad house it looks better from outside on TV. :woohoo:

Did you? :woohoo:
This is my favorite program and also my children like this. Amitji lifted this program with his great personality and look and nice presentation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes Indeed. No one can beat him. He is the best...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes I have seen KBC. The questions are bit difficult than the previous sessions of KBC. I hope it will become successful.
Yes I have seen KBC. The questions are bit difficult than the previous sessions of KBC. I hope it will become successful.

Questions are difficult but interesting and we may learn many unknown things.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In Tamil I used to watch "Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi" in Vijay.

"Kaiyil oru Kodi " in Sun TV

"Aayirathil oruvan " in ZEE Tamil. The above all are crorepathi programs only. :cheer:
untitled_2012-09-12.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.