The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I don't see KBC these days instead I will watch Big Boss season 6 which going to start in few days.I never watched Satyamev Jayate but I have heard about every episode of it by you all and many of the colleagues. :)

With the entry of a commoner in the big boss house the show will become more interesting. Did anyone register for the auditions to enter the show? ;)

No I did not as I don't want to go in mad house it looks better from outside on TV. :woohoo:

Did you? :woohoo:

No even I didn't! They need interesting people there who can indulge in petty fights all the time. :silly:

Live in the present :)
In Tamil I used to watch "Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi" in Vijay.

"Kaiyil oru Kodi " in Sun TV

"Aayirathil oruvan " in ZEE Tamil. The above all are crorepathi programs only. :cheer:

Now ZEE TV has Tamil also :silly: ?
"ningalkkum akam kodeeswaran "...you can also become Crorepathi.......in Asianet Malayalam presented by Suresh gopi

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8758]}

Meera sandhu
No I don't see KBC these days instead I will watch Big Boss season 6 which going to start in few days.I never watched Satyamev Jayate but I have heard about every episode of it by you all and many of the colleagues. :)

Big Boss? :blink: :sick:

Is it interesting?
Many times, I have tried to watch it.....
I wonder how people are watching this program :evil: :S

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8759]}

Meera sandhu
I love Kaun Banega Crorepati very much. People gain much information from this show.

Is it interesting?

Yes I like it.Seeing fools fighting for nothing makes me laugh..hehehe..

:woohoo:

Is it interesting?

like we people in forum :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Mary wrote:

In Tamil I used to watch "Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi" in Vijay.

"Kaiyil oru Kodi " in Sun TV

"Aayirathil oruvan " in ZEE Tamil. The above all are crorepathi programs only. :cheer:

Am editing the double post :P

We also have that program in Soorya TV (both belongs to Sun network)

At first 1 crore rupees is given to the contestants' hands........(normally two persons form a group and they play till their money ends).
For each question they will be given 4 choices and they should divide the total money in 3 choices.....Money in the wrong choices will be lost.
So, if you are 100% confident in an answer, you can place whole money in that choice. But if it proved wrong, you will loss full money.
Also you can't quit till the last question or till your money ends....

It's true, even if the contestants can't win, they get the fortune to get 1 crore rupees in their hand. :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's a nice program.

Actress mamta is doing it in malayalam, She has a close resemblence with Shilpa Shetty, even in voice :silly:

Meera sandhu

Is it interesting?

:evil: :evil: but we are not fools. :evil: :evil:

BTW when did we fight?. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes when watch it.Whenever I get time I used to watch the show.I think its very interesting to watch it.It also increases our knowledge.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Is it interesting?

:evil: :evil: but we are not fools. :evil: :evil:

BTW when did we fight?. :woohoo: :woohoo:

we are fighting every day......to keep forum active :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.