The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I don't see KBC these days instead I will watch Big Boss season 6 which going to start in few days.I never watched Satyamev Jayate but I have heard about every episode of it by you all and many of the colleagues. :)

Big Boss? :blink: :sick:

Is it interesting?
Many times, I have tried to watch it.....
I wonder how people are watching this program :evil: :S

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8759]}

Yes I like it.Seeing fools fighting for nothing makes me laugh..hehehe..

:woohoo:

like we people in forum :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

:evil: :evil: but we are not fools. :evil: :evil:

BTW when did we fight?. :woohoo: :woohoo:

we are fighting every day......to keep forum active :cheer:

Shshshsh....this is personal talk and we may see this thread locked tomorrow. :laugh:
I doubt whether KBC is real or fixed beforehand like cricket matches. It has been found that many TV shows are fixed and reality show are not real. Possibly, KBK may also be unreal and a sort of match fixing. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I doubt whether KBC is real or fixed beforehand like cricket matches. It has been found that many TV shows are fixed and reality show are not real. Possibly, KBK may also be unreal and a sort of match fixing. .

It may be we never know about what happen behind the screen. :blink:

I have seen season 1 and 2 of KBC that is a knowledgeable program it does not matter who wins or not at least we get knowledge and a full entertainment of an hour. :laugh:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I have seen season 1 and 2 of KBC that is a knowledgeable program it does not matter who wins or not at least we get knowledge and a full entertainment of an hour. :laugh:

yes I agree!!!
Also, if through this programme, at least a few people get a little amount, it's really nice. How much money is wasted in our country without reaching poor's hands. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

yes I agree!!!
Also, if through this programme, at least a few people get a little amount, it's really nice. How much money is wasted in our country without reaching poor's hands. Isn't it?

But are you sure who wins are really poor? :laugh:

May be that's not true. :laugh:

yes I agree!!!

The persons participating mostly belong to middle class. The very rich do not care about a few crore rupees. Those with a few lakh in their bank account participate. You may notice that any participant is not of industrialist, business or political class. The very poor in wealth would also be poor in knowledge. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes I agree!!!

The persons participating mostly belong to middle class. The very rich do not care about a few crore rupees. Those with a few lakh in their bank account participate. You may notice that any participant is not of industrialist, business or political class. The very poor in wealth would also be poor in knowledge. .

Not necessary some people get rich because of knowledge only. :blink:

I know many of the students who did MBA from IIM and earning fine but that's true they are not interested in coming on to KBC. :)
I feel, KBC people search people who are in need of money and then they conduct rounds and in final round they get selected and come to hot seat. I feel KBC is doing good job. Helping people who are in need by their knowledge is a great thing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I watching KBC. Because I like its Host Amitabh Bachchan. His interaction with middle class people is so cool.

KBC gave lots of General Knowledge.

Be positive
KBC changed many peoples life and before the context start playing they show some clips which inspires people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.