Is being single a matter of embarrassment. Some times this is. When there are functions were couples are invited, a single is kept out. He may feel as odd man out.

Randhir Kapoor feels embarrassment in his single status. Let us hope he is paired.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/I-m-embarrassed-to-be-single-Ranbir-Kapoor/Article1-929341.aspx .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rnabeer Kapoor had dated Deepika Padukone some years back but they broke up due to some cheating scandal Ranbeer played on her. I must say he is growing as a star now and his latest release has already got awesome reviews.

Live in the present :)
If we look back, many actresses have remained single out of choice like Nanda,Asha Parekh and a couple of others that I cannot recollect.Even Rekha though marries thrice is now single and outwardly seems happy..Ranbir and others may be single for a short period of time , but within a matter of months he is sure to find another GF and may be break up with her too...that seems to be the trend these days,one hardly get to hear about steady relationships ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ranbir Kapoor is not single.He just had date with many stars.If he feels so then its his problem.In fact we could say that there are many who still are single and also joined the party without being neglected by anyone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ranbir Kapoor is not single.He just had date with many stars.If he feels so then its his problem.In fact we could say that there are many who still are single and also joined the party without being neglected by anyone.

The news article says he is single at the moment and not that he has been single since quite long. :) He will surely get a girl soon and we need not worry. :lol:

Why Randhir kapoor feels like that I am surprised? :evil:

He should be more concerned of his daughters particularly Kareena who is going to marry Saif Ali soon who is almost double of her age and I am doubtful if her marriage lasts even for a year with him. :blink:

He should be more concerned of his daughters particularly Kareena who is going to marry Saif Ali soon who is almost double of her age and I am doubtful if her marriage lasts even for a year with him. :blink:

Not Randhir but Ranbir Kappor. Click on the link provided by Gulshan Sir it has the details.

Not Randhir but Ranbir Kappor. Click on the link provided by Gulshan Sir it has the details.

Though I read the link but when I saw the thread I was doubtful and though Randhir Kapoor is embarrassed for his being single. Any ways Ranbir Kapoor is so famous these days he soon will get a match for him. :)
Being single is good.No one will harass us.Single life is difficult but if we make it smooth we will find no difficulty.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Being single is good.No one will harass us.Single life is difficult but if we make it smooth we will find no difficulty.

single life is good as long as you are engaged interacting with others in usual course. If you are social and active, being single is fine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

single life is good as long as you are engaged interacting with others in usual course. If you are social and active, being single is fine.

When I am married and have two kids of my own I still feel that single life is much better than the married life as in the former case we have full freedom we can do whatever we want to do whereas there are restrictions once we have responsibilities of others. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.