Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Being single is good.No one will harass us.Single life is difficult but if we make it smooth we will find no difficulty.

single life is good as long as you are engaged interacting with others in usual course. If you are social and active, being single is fine.

When I am married and have two kids of my own I still feel that single life is much better than the married life as in the former case we have full freedom we can do whatever we want to do whereas there are restrictions once we have responsibilities of others. :)

For the undisciplined, married life is fine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Being single is good.No one will harass us.Single life is difficult but if we make it smooth we will find no difficulty.

single life is good as long as you are engaged interacting with others in usual course. If you are social and active, being single is fine.

When I am married and have two kids of my own I still feel that single life is much better than the married life as in the former case we have full freedom we can do whatever we want to do whereas there are restrictions once we have responsibilities of others. :)

But I have not changed after marriage I was disciplined before marriage also. :laugh:

But I have not changed after marriage I was disciplined before marriage also. :laugh:

There is a saying that the Grass is always greener on the other side...similarly the married ones wish they were free of responsibilities and the single feel that they have missed out on something in life.there is no perfect situation in life either way :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is a saying that the Grass is always greener on the other side...similarly the married ones wish they were free of responsibilities and the single feel that they have missed out on something in life.there is no perfect situation in life either way :huh:

But many marry even after divorce/ death of spouse. This shows that many consider married life better even after experience.

But many marry even after divorce/ death of spouse. This shows that many consider married life better even after experience.

More than anything I guess it is for the security and companionship it provides,once you get used to leaning on someone else ,it becomes a habit that is difficult to break away from...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think being single can teach you to deal with tough situations in life though most of us depend on someone even being single. Restriction are there even being as single.
I think being single can teach you to deal with tough situations in life though most of us depend on someone even being single. Restriction are there even being as single.

Some times being single brings more restrictions. The office boss will expect him to leave office late as there is no body to wait for him at residence. When his friends/ neighbors want some help, he cannot refuse as he has no family problem of own and so all his time is at their disposal.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.