Friends I heard that last movie of James Bond "Sky Fall", will release soon. Right after that no movie will be made on James Bond 007. Are you all excited to watch this movie.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I shall see the movie when released. James Bond series is really exciting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I always liked to watch the movies with Sean Connery as James Bond, I have not much interest left with others as heroes/James Bond.
sf_teaser_280.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always liked to watch the movies with Sean Connery as James Bond, I have not much interest left with others as heroes/James Bond.

I too feel that Sean Connery was the best Bond ever and I have seen all the Bond films starring him , however, I really like the latest Bond Daniel Craig and have seen booth the recent Bond movies with him and now waiting for Skyfall which I will definitely watch when released :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8783]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends I heard that last movie of James Bond "Sky Fall", will release soon. Right after that no movie will be made on James Bond 007. Are you all excited to watch this movie.

I am a big fan of James Bond so I won't miss this!! I think this is going to Daniel Craig's last James Bond movie, right?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I too feel that Sean Connery was the best Bond ever and I have seen all the Bond films starring him , however, I really like the latest Bond Daniel Craig and have seen booth the recent Bond movies with him and now waiting for Skyfall which I will definitely watch when released :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8783]}

Sean Connery was the best James Bond, but I liked Pierce Brosnan too, and Daniel Craig also has done a good role, although he is much more intense than what James Bond is usually projected as!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends there were many actors who acted as James Bond. Whom do you like most?
Friends there were many actors who acted as James Bond. Whom do you like most?

If you read the comments already posted , some of us have already given the answers to that ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have never ever seen any bond movies as I am least interested in watching action movies. :P

Live in the present :)
Yes I will see the last Bond movie when its releasing. :blink:

I have always watched James Bond series.Pierce Brosnan looks a real James Bond. :)
For me Sean Connery will remain the best.. Although Pierce Brosnan is also good...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.