Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends movie has been released in India on friday. Only the big theatres and mutiplexes have the show time. The movie is 3D. It is true that this movie is not usual James Bond's other movies. Movies of James Bond 007 have completed 50 years. Thus expectation is great from the viewers.

Expectation is great as you said. But they have miserably failed to fulfil those expectations of fans.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Friends movie has been released in India on friday. Only the big theatres and mutiplexes have the show time. The movie is 3D. It is true that this movie is not usual James Bond's other movies. Movies of James Bond 007 have completed 50 years. Thus expectation is great from the viewers.

Expectation is great as you said. But they have miserably failed to fulfil those expectations of fans.

As per my view, the creativity in the old bond films were high and they tried to focus on the future technologies. But the recent bond films doesn't have much creativity.

As per my view, the creativity in the old bond films were high and they tried to focus on the future technologies. But the recent bond films doesn't have much creativity.

Oh! Is that so ? That's sad, but I want to watch it anyway ,, bound to be better than watching any other film and there is Daniel Craig..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh! Is that so ? That's sad, but I want to watch it anyway ,, bound to be better than watching any other film and there is Daniel Craig..

I think that is because now the focus in new Bond films is too much on hi-tech gadgets than the actual plot! even then I am not going to miss this movie as I really like Daniel Craig, he is really intense and very much Bond-esque!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I guess its released now already, but haven't seen yet. But surely want to see it.

But I didn't know that its the last movie of this series !!! That makes it special for sure.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I think that is because now the focus in new Bond films is too much on hi-tech gadgets than the actual plot! even then I am not going to miss this movie as I really like Daniel Craig, he is really intense and very much Bond-esque!

Very true, like Sean Connery before him, they are the only two blue blooded bonds, the rest even Roger moore were just there, somehow never fitted the role as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, like Sean Connery before him, they are the only two blue blooded bonds, the rest even Roger moore were just there, somehow never fitted the role as well..

I agree, never liked Moore much, I think Brosnan fitted better than him but he was just good looking and sauve, that's it. Connery and Craig fit the role better, they are much closer to the Bond as was originally written by Ian Fleming.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Are you sure that no Bond movies will be made after Skyfall? The 50 year old saga will finally come to an end? :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
James Bond movies are my all time favorite.And I am excited to watch this movie soon.I know it has been released but not yet got time to watch it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9165]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
James Bond movies are my all time favorite.And I am excited to watch this movie soon.I know it has been released but not yet got time to watch it.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9165]}

I do not know why they made this film like this. It dosn't sound usual bond films. Full of converstaons.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.