Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you sure that no Bond movies will be made after Skyfall? The 50 year old saga will finally come to an end? :blink:

Mala dont worry. They will definitely produce bond movies, but the recent movies are not directed as expected. Bond is the only British agent movie and the British people wont let it to end.
No matter what the viewers opinions are , Bond film is breaking records in James Bonds own country and town...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/nov/05/skyfall-uk-box-office-record

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like Pierce Brendan Brosnan in Bonds film.

I like Bonds films.

Be positive
Pierce Bronson is probably one of the best looking actors ever, but as James Bnd he comes nowhere near either Sean Connery or Daniel Craig who perfectly fit the role...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9175]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends movie has been released in India on friday. Only the big theatres and mutiplexes have the show time. The movie is 3D. It is true that this movie is not usual James Bond's other movies. Movies of James Bond 007 have completed 50 years. Thus expectation is great from the viewers.

Expectation is great as you said. But they have miserably failed to fulfil those expectations of fans.

I don't think so. Skyfall is totally different from other Bond's movies. Movie maker has given stress on story and scripts more than acton scenes and gadgets.
Yet action scenes are good. Story is also good. :whistle: :whistle:
Friends movie has been released in India on friday. Only the big theatres and mutiplexes have the show time. The movie is 3D. It is true that this movie is not usual James Bond's other movies. Movies of James Bond 007 have completed 50 years. Thus expectation is great from the viewers.

Expectation is great as you said. But they have miserably failed to fulfil those expectations of fans.

I don't think so. Skyfall is totally different from other Bond's movies. Movie maker has given stress on story and scripts more than acton scenes and gadgets.

I hope at least in the next film, they fulfil the needs and expectations of die hard fans of James Bond 007. Let us hope for the best always.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I hope at least in the next film, they fulfil the needs and expectations of die hard fans of James Bond 007. Let us hope for the best always.

Yes Robert. I too hope the next film will fulfill the expectations of all the fans of bond films.

Yes Robert. I too hope the next film will fulfill the expectations of all the fans of bond films.

Not only Robert & Arun Selvan, Almost all expect their expectations to be met in next James Bond's Film. It is a time for Hollywood to listen.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Friends there were many actors who acted as James Bond. Whom do you like most?

The pioneer of James Bond image Sean Connery, is my idol
Sean connery and pierce brosnan are my favourite.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.