Though, black magic is a part of horror movies, it's often shown as comedy scenes in many Indian films. Can you give a few such scenes to make us laugh? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Black Magic comedy shown in the movie "Tum ko na bhool payenge". Jonny Lever became the "Tantrik". It was really very comedy.
I don't believe on black magic so I find those scenes humourous ones however horror they may be. Recently I quoted a scene of Raaz -3 on one of the thread which i found like a comedy scene. :laugh:
I don't believe on black magic so I find those scenes humourous ones however horror they may be. Recently I quoted a scene of Raaz -3 on one of the thread which i found like a comedy scene. :laugh:

Sanjeev
I got inspiration for this thread, from your comedy post about Raaz in another thread :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
What about black comedy scenes of Bhool Bhulayya when the wife tries to tie the 'thaweez' around her husband's waist while doing Mauna vrith :laugh: :laugh:

I remember its Malayalam actors...KPAC Lalitha and Innocent. Almost all comic roles of Mr.Innocent in malyalam movies are done by Paresh Rawal in Hindi.....particularly Hera pheri. It's still remembered as a classic comedy of malayalam movies. Actually, each and every scene of that award winning film is very precious. (It was released in 1993). That's why it was remade into a number of languages....for example Chandramukhi of rajnikanth and Bhool Bhulayya of Akshay.

Meera sandhu
Black Comedy scene from Malayalam movie Mithunan, is still considered as a classic comedy. This scene suddenly came to my mind when I was preparing the thread.
Let me explain it in a few words, so that you can enjoy the scene.
A middle class family of 3 brothers - Mohanlal, Jagathy and Innocent.....they are living under a roof with their family. Jagathy and Innocent(best comedians of Malayalam) always fight each other.
Urvasy and Mohanlal are love married. But, due to troubles in setting a biscuit business Mohanlal is not paying much attention to Urvasi. So, Meena, Mohanlal's mother takes her to a Tandri. He gives her a pot and ask her to place it at door step (after digging a pit). He says, everything will be OK. Each time, Mohan lal pass through the main door, the pot will show effects and he will love her more :woohoo: :woohoo:
Youtube video shows the next scene......(what happened in between is not shown).
In tensions, when Mohanlal is entering the main gate, he flees away seeing the tandri running towards him with a sword in hand. He even drops his handbag. :woohoo: :woohoo: Along with him, we audience also wonder what's going on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_usYZJWGXxc&list=LPNZZl3cmvETo&index=3&feature=plcp

Then only we audience know the real matter.
Some how, Jagathy's wife got that pot buried at the front step while she was sweeping and handed it to her husband. Jagathy believes, black magic is done by his brother Innocent against him. So, he brings a velichappaad(Thantri) to know who has done it. Nedumudi Venu, Veteran actor is doing the role of Tandri as guest appearance.
He is dancing all around with his sword and spraying busma everywhere.
When Mohanlal enters the courtyard, he see the pot placed there and all family members gathered around. Then only, we also understand what happened(Lovely written script)
Venu says, "Tell me. Who has done it. Is so, I will excuse. Otherwise when I break this coconut, that person's head will also break" :laugh: :laugh:
Jagathy Sreekumar is walking along with him, taking full interest. He is 100% sure, his brother has done it. But Innocent is standing emotionless, without uttering even a single word :cheer: . It's the real comedy :cheer:
Jagathy is shouting loud and asking his brother to admit mistake. But Innocent is not even moving.
But the true culprits are in real fear......Urvasi and her mother-in-law who buried that pot. :laugh: :laugh: . You can see them.

Venu(thantri) is repeatedly asking and prompting the members to admit the mistake. Jagathy becomes impatient and he snatches the coconut from Tandri's hand and breaks it. Suddenly a woman voice is heard :woohoo: :woohoo: . It's from Mohanlal's mother who has done it. Now Mohanlal understands who has done it. :evil:
But nothing happens....
Now also Innocent is emotionless. When Jagathy scolds the tantri, he is escaping saying, "who has asked you to snatch coconut from my hand. That's why my mantra didn't show the powers".

Now Innocent begins to talk saying, "I have done it. Whatever you can do, just do it" :cheer: :cheer:

Did you enjoy this scene? I have taken a lot of time to write this post. Tell me

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.