Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Asha, if you add, "Have you watched any movie, first day, first show", it will really look nice. Can you do so, to get an interesting thread?

What is wrong with this one. I think there is almost every one who has done that, but this is about a particular movie.

in the title, no Barfi.
So am a little confused with this thread question :huh:

carry on I just replied for Barfi because that is the latest film got released otherwise I have seen 1st day 1st show of many films when I was in college. :)
Asha, if you add, "Have you watched any movie, first day, first show", it will really look nice. Can you do so, to get an interesting thread?

What is wrong with this one. I think there is almost every one who has done that, but this is about a particular movie.

in the title, no Barfi.

I can see Barfee and there is no editing so this must be with your glasses, did you clean them today? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

in the title, no Barfi.

I can see Barfee and there is no editing so this must be with your glasses, did you clean them today? :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I think she did not read the content just seeing the title she posted her response. :woohoo:

Don't worry she is asking for 1st day 1st show not only for Burfi she asking for the general views about it. :)
Lovely movie.. Although First day last show...

This should be First day first show or last day last show. all in between are same.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This should be First day first show or last day last show. all in between are same.

As you say sir ji..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

As you say sir ji..

I remember I saw last show of last day of film KHALNAYAK when I was in college and we were only 15~20 people sitting in the hall. That was really shocking as the film was a big hit in those days. :laugh:

As you say sir ji..

I remember I saw last show of last day of film KHALNAYAK when I was in college and we were only 15~20 people sitting in the hall. That was really shocking as the film was a big hit in those days. :laugh:

I can only remember which film I saw in a theater last. That was Ham Apke hain Koun, later I stopped watching movies because my daughter did not like the darkness of picture hall. I seldom watched movies alone because I was too busy in my activities..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As you say sir ji..

I can only remember which film I saw in a theater last. That was Ham Apke hain Koun, later I stopped watching movies because my daughter did not like the darkness of picture hall. I seldom watched movies alone because I was too busy in my activities..

Why don't you go along with Bhabhiji? :blink:

Does she not like seeing movies on theater?. :blink:

in the title, no Barfi.

Oh I think she did not read the content just seeing the title she posted her response. :woohoo:

Don't worry she is asking for 1st day 1st show not only for Burfi she asking for the general views about it. :)

I just put forward a suggestion that, topic should be, "How often do you see movies first day first show". If so, we can discuss a lot, not only Barfi. :laugh: :laugh: Ok....it's thread starter's decision and I do respect it. :whistle: :)

Meera sandhu

in the title, no Barfi.

I just put forward a suggestion that, topic should be, "How often do you see movies first day first show". If so, we can discuss a lot, not only Barfi. :laugh: :laugh: Ok....it's thread starter's decision and I do respect it. :whistle: :)

Don't worry you can start another thread for it. :laugh:

BTW I did not see Barfi but have heard it is nice movie worth to watch.I will see it does not matter though I could not see the first day show. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.