Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lovely movie.. Although First day last show...

This should be First day first show or last day last show. all in between are same.

As you say sir ji..

I remember I saw last show of last day of film KHALNAYAK when I was in college and we were only 15~20 people sitting in the hall. That was really shocking as the film was a big hit in those days. :laugh:

I can only remember which film I saw in a theater last. That was Ham Apke hain Koun, later I stopped watching movies because my daughter did not like the darkness of picture hall. I seldom watched movies alone because I was too busy in my activities..

Why don't you go along with Bhabhiji? :blink:

Does she not like seeing movies on theater?. :blink:

You cannot leave your only child back home, later we started watching movies on DVD. Now we can see any thing on net but I still find no time. 1st show was used to be our craze while in college.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Lovely movie.. Although First day last show...

This should be First day first show or last day last show. all in between are same.

As you say sir ji..

I remember I saw last show of last day of film KHALNAYAK when I was in college and we were only 15~20 people sitting in the hall. That was really shocking as the film was a big hit in those days. :laugh:

I can only remember which film I saw in a theater last. That was Ham Apke hain Koun, later I stopped watching movies because my daughter did not like the darkness of picture hall. I seldom watched movies alone because I was too busy in my activities..

6 months before, when we went to Theatre to see a Malayalam movie starring Mohan lal, Anupam Kher and Jayaprada.......(Pranayam..means love), it was a slow movie...soon after interval my daughter told, "Enikku pedi vannu :silly: " meaning fear has come. It's such a lovely phrase that I can't forget till now. She was scared seeing the darkness and silent characters, without much shoutings or anything else :woohoo: :woohoo: . She began to cry and make loud noise. It's so disturbing for other viewers that my hubby even decided to leave the theatre. When I said no, said, he will pick me later. Now he shall leave with gauri :laugh: :laugh: . But somehow she stopped. :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Even it happened with me too when I took my younger brother along with me in theater to watch "Jurasic park" while entering in to the hall he asked me where is the TV? :laugh: I could not stop laughing at him but that was not his fault actually that was the first time he has come to see a movie in a theater. :laugh:
Even it happened with me too when I took my younger brother along with me in theater to watch "Jurasic park" while entering in to the hall he asked me where is the TV? :laugh: I could not stop laughing at him but that was not his fault actually that was the first time he has come to see a movie in a theater. :laugh:

How old was your brother that time?
I was studying in 10th when Jurrasic park was released

Meera sandhu

How old was your brother that time?
I was studying in 10th when Jurrasic park was released

I was in 12th that time and my brother was in 6th or 7th? :)

I took him along with me because that time it was a major hit and every one wanted to see how dinosaurs look like in reality. :)
I won't go for any picture first day first show. Whenever get the time I used to see the picture without any urge. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I won't go for any picture first day first show. Whenever get the time I used to see the picture without any urge. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is right, why should we go for 1st show when it is too crowded and there is no guarantee of tickets unless you go for advance booking.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is right, why should we go for 1st show when it is too crowded and there is no guarantee of tickets unless you go for advance booking.

Once you see the first show it has its own fun.I used to see 1st shows when I was in college but these days I don't get time.Even now a days I don't get time to see movies. :)

Once you see the first show it has its own fun.I used to see 1st shows when I was in college but these days I don't get time.Even now a days I don't get time to see movies. :)

Exactly.. and you can never beat that fun.. Especially the whole college and school crowd.. Wild and hooting and best part is comments.. :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Exactly.. and you can never beat that fun.. Especially the whole college and school crowd.. Wild and hooting and best part is comments.. :P :P

With your response I remember when we saw DDLJ in the theater there was whole group of our college and we used to start dancing in the hall :laugh: with every song came in the movie that was really fun days. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.