Now let us begin another musical play and let the fun continue :cheer:
I am giving 2 lines from a Hindi song ( you can continue with any part of a song of your choice) and it's your job to find those 2 lines belong to which song. :P . The person who identifies the song should give a brief description about song, so that we can read a little about that particular song. Then it's his job to post another phrase of a hit song and let it continue. Hoping you understood. Let us see if it work :whistle:

Ok....let me begin with first one.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8787]}

"Mein jab se tere pyar ki rangon mein rangee hoon
Jagthe hue soyi nahi neendom mein jagi hoon....." :)

Now find, this phrase belong to which song........Also, don't forget to add a few details of this song...you can even write something interesting related to this song or the way by which you like this song.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh no!!!
No one answered this simple question.
Just search google, you will get easily.
Let us continue our play

Meera sandhu
Again gone to second page without answering :dry: :silly:
Please do respond friends....let's play :cheer:

Meera sandhu
These lines proove that people become totally mad in love. They speak anything absurd. How can a people keep awake while sleeping? Who has written this song lyrics? His mind must be totally out of order.
These lines proove that people become totally mad in love. They speak anything absurd. How can a people keep awake while sleeping? Who has written this song lyrics? His mind must be totally out of order.

Ayyo :dry: :ohmy: :unsure:
This is a Bollywood song yaar...I picked 2 lines randomly and posted.
Find which song is this....
Try searching google yaar :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Its akhyion ke jharohkhon se.. meine dekha jo saawren..

Lovely movie.. one of the best i have seen and i bet you'll cry in the end. although based on thee ceoncept of anand, a walk to remember but still unique with music and acting..

next is :
shama kahe parwaane se pare chala jaa
meri tarah jal jayega yahaan nai aa...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Punnet its ...pyar deewana hota hai mastana hota hai ..har ghum se begana hota hai .. :P easy one sung by Kishore Kumar.

Next for you guys-

Ye Dil Le Liya Usne Kar Diya
Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Ishaara

Live in the present :)

Lovely movie.. one of the best i have seen and i bet you'll cry in the end. although based on thee ceoncept of anand, a walk to remember but still unique with music and acting..

next is :

Thank you Puneeth :)
It's my most favourite Bollywood song I ever heard. I begin that Anthakshari also with this song.
I love each and every bit of this Hemalatha Song

There is a similar movie in Malayalam, Madanolsavam of Kamal Hassan and Zarina Wahaab with Salil Chawdary music.
Story, almost similar, except that they marry in the interval of film.

Meera sandhu
Another musical hit DDLJ......the blockbuster of 90's.
Ruk Jaa Oh dil deewane....by Udit Narayan, picturised on SRK and my favourite Kajol. :cheer:

Dil ke baath na poocho
Dil to aatha rahegaa
Dil behlaatha raha hai
Dil behlaatha rehega...

I love this beautiful song of 80's because of these 4 lines....lovely written, :)
A musical hit Lata-Gulzar combination

Meera sandhu

next is :

Thank you Puneeth :)
It's my most favourite Bollywood song I ever heard. I begin that Anthakshari also with this song.
I love each and every bit of this Hemalatha Song

There is a similar movie in Malayalam, Madanolsavam of Kamal Hassan and Zarina Wahaab with Salil Chawdary music.
Story, almost similar, except that they marry in the interval of film.

True Sandhya. It indeed is exceptional.. :) :)
My fav too but yes its reality that sometimes life is not what it is. You need to bear the pain.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Punnet its ...pyar deewana hota hai mastana hota hai ..har ghum se begana hota hai .. :P easy one sung by Kishore Kumar.

Next for you guys-

Ye Dil Le Liya Usne Kar Diya
Aankhon Hi Aankhon Mein Ishaara

Ha haa. Your is also like that

Ruk jaa oh dil deewane.. puchon tou mein zara... :) :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.