The topic is locked.
Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He is their favourite actor. Do you like him?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't like him. He is not proved and also not good looking. He is famous for some sexual scene ,nothing else.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I love to watch the movie of Imran Hashmi.I think the song of his movies are fantastic.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No I don't like him as he does not have good acting skills just to give hot scenes do not make a hero or heroine good one need to possess good acting skills to get sucess in long run. :blink:
Songs does not prove anything . songs goo is not meaning that the actor is good. I think him as a third grade actor.
Sorry if anybody get hurted.This is my personal comment.

Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He was their favourite actor. Do you like him?

Yes, i do like him. Particularly his songs.....
He resembles Shammi Kapoor very much......films always have hit songs.....
Though he is known as a serial kisser, he has good acting skills too....
One film....I liked very much....a film based on match fixing in Cricket
Zara sa dil me panah de tu.....a nice song

Meera sandhu
Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He was their favourite actor. Do you like him?

That film is Jannat. :blink:

In which film you liked his acting?. In jannat oh that was a flop film of that year. :laugh:

That film is Jannat. :blink:

In which film you liked his acting?. In jannat oh that was a flop film of that year. :laugh:

yes, jannat
Jannat was a hit. also, critically acclaimed film, particularly his acting

Meera sandhu
All flims are hit now . He is able to give the public demand. Many good films are flop as can not satisfy the public.

No I don't like him as he does not have good acting skills just to give hot scenes do not make a hero or heroine good one need to possess good acting skills to get sucess in long run. :blink:

Most of her friends must be female that is for sure because no men seem to like him but envy him. He is mixing pleasure with business. That is against the rules.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

His movies generally have good music. He has a good female fan following drooling over him but I don't like him at all. He is more famous for his on screen kisses than his roles. B)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.