The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
His movies generally have good music. He has a good female fan following drooling over him but I don't like him at all. He is more famous for his on screen kisses than his roles. B)

Otherwise also he knows nothing in acting and neither is attractive as other heroes but his prototype image is being encashed by some Bollywood buggers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He was their favourite actor. Do you like him?

Yes, i do like him. Particularly his songs.....
He resembles Shammi Kapoor very much......films always have hit songs.....
Though he is known as a serial kisser, he has good acting skills too....
One film....I liked very much....a film based on match fixing in Cricket
Zara sa dil me panah de tu.....a nice song

That film is Jannat. :blink:

In which film you liked his acting?. In jannat oh that was a flop film of that year. :laugh:

yes, jannat
Jannat was a hit. also, critically acclaimed film, particularly his acting

I never liked his acting. :blink:

I know he is not known for it he is a serial killer and that's why he is more famous among girls.See his latest movie raaz-3 he has given hot scenes but could able to attract crowd towards theaters. :laugh:
His movies generally have good music. He has a good female fan following drooling over him but I don't like him at all. He is more famous for his on screen kisses than his roles. B)

Otherwise also he knows nothing in acting and neither is attractive as other heroes but his prototype image is being encashed by some Bollywood buggers.

Neither is he tall. :laugh: But still he gets roles just because of the tag of the serial kisser of Bollywood. :blink:

Live in the present :)

Neither is he tall. :laugh: But still he gets roles just because of the tag of the serial kisser of Bollywood. :blink:

But he has some appeal in his personality which makes girls crazy for him but looks are not only thing which is required for heroes to get successful in Bollywood. :)
Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He was their favourite actor. Do you like him?

I think it would be an insult to Shammi kapoor if he is compared to Imraan Hashmi. Shammi is a very good entertainer but I don't find anything good in Imraan. Though I should say that most of the songs he has been picturised in are good to listen but not watching.

But he has some appeal in his personality which makes girls crazy for him but looks are not only thing which is required for heroes to get successful in Bollywood. :)

Nice to know you find an appeal in his personality. :evil: Beware he is a serial killer (according to you) :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes looks and acting are not the only things that makes one popular in the film industry. We already discussed about his USP. :lol:

Live in the present :)

Nice to know you find an appeal in his personality. :evil: Beware he is a serial killer (according to you) :laugh:

Serial killer or serial kisser..hehehe... :woohoo:

I envy him for it.But have you seen he always gets films with new heroins or someone like Bipasha.

:)

I think it would be an insult to Shammi kapoor if he is compared to Imraan Hashmi. Shammi is a very good entertainer but I don't find anything good in Imraan. Though I should say that most of the songs he has been picturised in are good to listen but not watching.

am not insulting Shammi ji.....it's Shammi songs that attracted me towards Bollywood songs.
Am saying, like Shammiji, Imraan's songs are also very nice to hear. I have nothing to tell about song picturisation

Meera sandhu

Serial killer or serial kisser..hehehe... :woohoo:

I envy him for it.But have you seen he always gets films with new heroins or someone like Bipasha.

:)

hmmmmmmmm ;)
You have just seen him in Raaz :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.