The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Imran Hashmi is very famous as a serial kisser.But though he is not having a good look still his picture gains success.

This is because he signs films carefully moreover he has lots of female fans which make his every film a hit. :)

He is being exploited but he will have no business if he does not change his image now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Imran Hashmi is very famous as a serial kisser.But though he is not having a good look still his picture gains success.

This is because he signs films carefully moreover he has lots of female fans which make his every film a hit. :)

He is being exploited but he will have no business if he does not change his image now.

And he is enjoying the exploitation. Once he gets a little older nobody is going to caste him. :P

Live in the present :)
Some days before, soon after the birth of his kid, he declared that he won't do any onscreen kiss scenes, so that he want to be a good role model to his child.
But very soon, he changed his decision....hahaha

Meera sandhu
Some days before, soon after the birth of his kid, he declared that he won't do any onscreen kiss scenes, so that he want to be a good role model to his child.

Yes even I read that somewhere that no more a serial kisser he will be. :lol:

Live in the present :)

Yes even I read that somewhere that no more a serial kisser he will be. :lol:

Perhaps, not to break the hearts of his female co-stars ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Such a lier he is then or may be he is not getting films without having kissing scenes.Directors know why he is famous for that's why they approach for him for the films which require hot scenes with a heroine. :laugh:
No I don't like him as he does not have good acting skills just to give hot scenes do not make a hero or heroine good one need to possess good acting skills to get sucess in long run. :blink:

Most of her friends must be female that is for sure because no men seem to like him but envy him. He is mixing pleasure with business. That is against the rules.

How is mixing pleasure with business bad? If you earn and also entertain simultaneously, what is wrong? Where is rule that says that you cannot mix pleasure and business. If I like 'kiss' and write an article on this and get some money, what is wrong?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nope.. I don't like him.. well, he is going ahead not because of his active skill that everyone knows.. but, my disliking reason is not related with it..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I am not a big fan of Imran Hashmi.But his movies song are very nice and so I like to hear the songs not his films.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am not a big fan of Imran Hashmi.But his movies song are very nice and so I like to hear the songs not his films.

Even I like the songs which are picturised on him.I think its just a luck that whatever film he does it is liked by audience or not but the songs of the films go hit.I still remember the songs of Murder which were so hit one of the song "Bheege Hoth tere" is still my favorite and I still sometime play it on my computer. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.