The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Imran Hashmi is good in acting as I think so.But his height won't match to be a hero.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Imran Hashmi is good in acting as I think so.But his height won't match to be a hero.

Why do you feel that ? I don't think he is short enough not to be a hero. He is a good actor although the playboy image looks bad but watch shanghai then u'll know. He is really becoming good..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I don't like him.He cannot become actor.Don't know how he get the films.His movies cannot be watched with family.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't like him.He cannot become actor.Don't know how he get the films.His movies cannot be watched with family.

Ha haa... Don't say it yaar... It can be watched.. No doubt it has some exposed material but you cannot blame his acting.... :) :)

Don't say like this..he deserves to be a hero that's why he gets film otherwise he would not have been a hero.Very true his movies one cannot see sitting along with his/her family but that's why all his films are certified as "A". :blink:

Don't say like this..he deserves to be a hero that's why he gets film otherwise he would not have been a hero.Very true his movies one cannot see sitting along with his/her family but that's why all his films are certified as "A". :blink:

But Sanjeev sir it indeed is a family movie where each family member can watch... although alone... ha ha ..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Imraan Hashmi need not be blamed for his particular image. Although he is on screen, his role and every move is decided by director in accordance with story. The director decides what role will suit him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But Sanjeev sir it indeed is a family movie where each family member can watch... although alone... ha ha ..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Which film? :blink:

Yes alone you can see any film. :laugh:
I think enough has been discussed about Imran Hashmi hence locking the thread now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.