The topic is locked.
Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Barfi! has been nominated as India's entry in the category of 'Best Foreign Language Film' at the Oscars in February next year.
Let hope for another osacar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
such a nice film!!
If so, I should watch it

Meera sandhu
such a nice film!!
If so, I should watch it

This is first time that you have not the current information about film .You defeated.

I don't think it would win Oscar Award as that is not meant for Indian movies.It was an exception that Slumdog won Oscar awards. :blink:
such a nice film!!
If so, I should watch it

This is first time that you have not the current information about film .You defeated.

you are wrong
some else have told it in another Barfi thread..... :P
So, I didn't told you :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I have seen it in news.. Good to hear that. I have seen this movie too, and yes its good. Ranbir's acting is quite good in this movie.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Expected!! I loved the movie and so did many. It has excellent reviews as of now. Let us keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. :)

Live in the present :)
Expected!! I loved the movie and so did many. It has excellent reviews as of now. Let us keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. :)

Do you think it is worth to expect winning Oscar award? :blink:

I don't think so people don't like Indian movies.Moreover I feel they are bit partial to Hollywood and films from other countries. :evil:

I don't think so people don't like Indian movies.Moreover I feel they are bit partial to Hollywood and films from other countries. :evil:

May not but the selection for the entry is very good according to me.

Live in the present :)
It has been nominated as India's entry in the category of 'Best Foreign Language Film' at the Oscars .
let wish to win at least.

May not but the selection for the entry is very good according to me.

I feel " Vicky donor" is also a good movie but I am not sure is it better than Barfi as I have not seen it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.