The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vijay TV also will start the other session of Crorepathi-2 soon. We can know lot of answers from this program

Watching KBC is always worth to see as it increases our general knowledge. I feel great when someone who is middle class wins money there and say how much he/she needed that money. :)

I too like watching KBC for the knowledge you get and also because Amitabh adds some more relevant and interesting information on the subject ...the show has become so popular that some people are taking full advantage of it and have started coaching classes in smaller cities for the aspirants :dry:

Wow! This is something new!! Talk about enterprising people! :laugh: What businesses people can think of starting inspired by just watching TV!! :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Vijay TV also will start the other session of Crorepathi-2 soon. We can know lot of answers from this program

Watching KBC is always worth to see as it increases our general knowledge. I feel great when someone who is middle class wins money there and say how much he/she needed that money. :)

I too like watching KBC for the knowledge you get and also because Amitabh adds some more relevant and interesting information on the subject ...the show has become so popular that some people are taking full advantage of it and have started coaching classes in smaller cities for the aspirants :dry:

Wow! This is something new!! Talk about enterprising people! :laugh: What businesses people can think of starting inspired by just watching TV!! :lol:

I think their advertizement boards must be reading some thing like this-
Full guarantee for maximum prize in KBC
Crash course (duration 2 weeks)- 20K
Full course (duration 4 weeks)- 50K
There is discount applicable (up to 50%) if the member did not get success in first attempt.
We do not have any branch- Please apply for franchise on attractive terms and conditions. :cheer: :laugh: l

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

LOL, honestly the things people come up ! In Bangalore they have Jhalak Dikh laja style dance classes :dry: ...I feel the KBC classes are more productive since people get to read up some knowledge books and learn something that will definitely help them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, honestly the things people come up ! In Bangalore they have Jhalak Dikh laja style dance classes :dry: ...I feel the KBC classes are more productive since people get to read up some knowledge books and learn something that will definitely help them..

Yes, at least KBC is helping in a positive manner by making people read books, which they wouldn't bother with otherwise!

I think their advertizement boards must be reading some thing like this-
There is discount applicable (up to 50%) if the member did not get success in first attempt.
We do not have any branch- Please apply for franchise on attractive terms and conditions. :cheer: :laugh: l

I would like to apply for a franchisee!! :woohoo: :laugh:

I think their advertisement boards must be reading some thing like this-

I would like to apply for a franchisee!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Apply with an advance amount of 50K, your application is approved and your certificates ready. NOTE- You are allowed to appoint further franchisee on behalf of company. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love to watch the programme Neeya Naana? in tamil, in television only programs i like to watch.
Zee TV - "Remarriage Show". I just see the ads of this program. wish to see the program. But the timing is 6.30 pm.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I see a TV serial, "India fights back" in which real life incidents are shown. Itl is telecaste on "Life Ok" channel. I think everybody should see this TV serial.
I like Indian Idot, KBC live programs which are very demand-able live shows.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.