The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She has somehow invited bad criticism due to her comments. It was a long buried matter should not have been brought up again. Rafi ji's son even made a comment that she is doing all this for publicity.

But this is wrong on Rafi son's part he must know it that lata Mangeshkar doesn't need scandals to get publicity.I think Mohd Rafi would have said sorry to her but may be not written an apology letter. :blink:

Actually, Sanjeev you would be surprised to know that she has a number of skeletons that are buried in Lataji's closet!! It is actually very unbecoming of her to comment about any such thing now at this stage!

Even i was also surprised to read her comments in the newspaper I never expected her that she would comment like this that too for Mohmd Rafi who was a real artist.And I also surprised to see it that her sister Asha took an advantage of this and sang most of the songs with him when Lata denied to sing song with him. :blink:
She has somehow invited bad criticism due to her comments. It was a long buried matter should not have been brought up again. Rafi ji's son even made a comment that she is doing all this for publicity.

But this is wrong on Rafi son's part he must know it that lata Mangeshkar doesn't need scandals to get publicity.I think Mohd Rafi would have said sorry to her but may be not written an apology letter. :blink:

Actually, Sanjeev you would be surprised to know that she has a number of skeletons that are buried in Lataji's closet!! It is actually very unbecoming of her to comment about any such thing now at this stage!

I agree, Rafi ,going by all accounts was a gentle and very understanding person.However, what Lata did at that time did help all the singers since she fought for their rights single handed...this led to her misunderstanding with Rafi because she was annoyed that he did not support her.He of course did what he thought was right ,like she did what she thought was right.
To bring it up now just shows pettiness and unbecoming on her part.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I still feels it bad I don't know who is wrong but one should not make such comments what Lata mangeshkar made when you know you are a big celebrity it may effect your image.Moreover its not good to dig out the things which has no meaning now at present. I would ask what if Mohdmd rafi had actually written an apology how does it effect. :blink:
I still feels it bad I don't know who is wrong but one should not make such comments what Lata mangeshkar made when you know you are a big celebrity it may effect your image.Moreover its not good to dig out the things which has no meaning now at present. I would ask what if Mohdmd rafi had actually written an apology how does it effect. :blink:

This would not affect but Mohd Rafi's son does not want any wrong thing on record about his father.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This would not affect but Mohd Rafi's son does not want any wrong thing on record about his father.

So it is just a fight for a pride for his son. :blink:

I don't know if Lata understood it if not she must ask an apology to his son if she can't produce the evidences I think that would be the only solution to end this dispute. :)
They do this in their songs.Mohammad Rafi was a good singer.His songs will remains till the world remain.
They do this in their songs.Mohammad Rafi was a good singer.His songs will remains till the world remain.

Really don't know where the discussion has gone to! Hence locking the thread. Thanks everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.