Do you believe on Black magic after seeing Raj 3 movie?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sitting in today's world I just don't believe in all this.And beside these in movie any thing can be believable.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I believe that black magic is possible. I hate people who practice black magic and harm innocent peoples. In movies black magic are shown in excess. It makes movie exciting. That's all.
Real life incidents are little different.
I never believed on black magic after seeing Raj-3 too i don't believe on it. :blink:
Who has seen that movie? :silly: :silly: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Such a flop movie :S :S

Meera sandhu
Who has seen that movie? :silly: :silly: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Such a flop movie :S :S

I saw it as I did not know that it would be a flop movie as from the trailers it appeared to be a nice one. :laugh:
I have never heard of this film Raj 3 , Is it a regional language film based on black magic ? If so I wouldn't even know about it... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have never heard of this film Raj 3 , Is it a regional language film based on black magic ? If so I wouldn't even know about it... :huh:

No this is not a regional movie its a Hindi movie starring Bipasha Basu,Imral Hashmi and a new heroine. Trailer seamed to be good but the film was totally boring we did not even sit in the theater till the end and left before half an hour as I was getting bored to see it. :evil:

No this is not a regional movie its a Hindi movie starring Bipasha Basu,Imral Hashmi and a new heroine. Trailer seamed to be good but the film was totally boring we did not even sit in the theater till the end and left before half an hour as I was getting bored to see it. :evil:

OHHHHHHH ok I got, it is Raaz 3 right ? not Raj, that's how I got confused, I have heard it is quite a useless film anyway ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You could have sleep for those 3 hours in the theatre. Afterall you paid money :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

You could have sleep for those 3 hours in the theater. After all you paid money :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh that would have been an expensive place to sleep Imagine 175 Rs for sleeping 2.5 hours that too on a chair is expensive.But there are few scenes in the films where black magic was shown like in the scene which I mentioned on one of the thread. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.