The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of her famous song was "O mere sona re sona re sona" .She had even worked as a child actress in many films. I loved the way her eyes looked with the 70s style eye makeup.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8846]}

Live in the present :)
She was one of the top actress of her times. She was a great dancer too. Though she never married it is believed that she liked the director Nasir Hussain.

Oh that is knew for me. :blink: I think she was head of the censor board also. :)

She gave many hits with actors like Dharmedra and Rajesh Khanna. :)

Onscreen, I felt she is much younger than Rajesh Khanna. But now only I know both are of same age :whistle:

Oh come on girls always look younger than men though they are of same age. :laugh:

no way!
usually heroes prefer to work with younger heroines...... :laugh: srk, salman, akshay, aamir etc etc

Meera sandhu
One of the earliest films of Asha Parekh was with Madhubala in her last film ever Jwala where Asha parekh had a side role as Madhubalas companion.I have read an interview with Asha Parekh where she made a mention of this and spoke about Madhubala's mesmerising beauty ...the film was delayed because of Madhubala's illness and got released only in 1970 after her death , that too at the insistence of Sunul Dutt the hero and by then Asha Parekh was a big star..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8847]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I loved her in Kattipatang, Love in Tokyo, Carvaan, Teesri Manzil, Aan milo sajna, Kanyadaan, Pyar ka mausam and many more. Highlight is its muisc and picturisation and lovely voice of Lataji. I have not seen her Shikar yet.
Her pairing with Rajesh Khanna in Kattipatang is real magic.....a movie I loved most.......She got a filmfare for this movie

Meera sandhu
Many Many belated wishes to Asha Parekh she must cross her 100 th birthday.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I request any of the member to post her picture over here. I heard her name, but never seen her

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I request any of the member to post her picture over here. I heard her name, but never seen her

Its already posted...scroll down the page and you will get to see her.

Live in the present :)
We always remember about our both heroes who fought for country's Independence.Often we just forget about our celebrities.But I wish all of them a very happy birthday to all of them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Belated happy B'day to Asha Parekh. Hopefully we shall wish her well next year again. Thanks the thread is closed now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.