Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You will be surprised to know, she has acted in a few B&W Malayalam films of 70's as heroine.......she was commonly paired with our evergreen hero-Prem Nazar
I like Sridevi-Kamal Hassan combination a lot. During 80's it was the top pair of Tollywood

She started her career as a child artist in Telugu movies and rose up to the level of acting as a heroine of that here who acted as her father a few years ago.
You will be surprised to know, she has acted in a few B&W Malayalam films of 70's as heroine.......she was commonly paired with our evergreen hero-Prem Nazar
I like Sridevi-Kamal Hassan combination a lot. During 80's it was the top pair of Tollywood

She started her career as a child artist in Telugu movies and rose up to the level of acting as a heroine of that here who acted as her father a few years ago.

Whenever I think about Beauty, It comes Sridevi first. She is the best actress the tamil industry have ever seen.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Whenever I think about Beauty, It comes Sridevi first. She is the best actress the tamil industry have ever seen.

Amazingly at one time a bevy of South Indian beauties ruled the roost in Mumbai. Vyjayantimala, Padmini. Ragini to name a few
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.