Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually this is a style of preseneting a new face ,thats why they hide earlier their kids face.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually this is a style of preseneting a new face ,thats why they hide earlier their kids face.

yes. you are correct. They will introduce her/him later in to the media.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
:) Yes her performance was good in that movie. :)

Now many of the celebraties have babies but rarely their faces are shown in Newspaper or seen on TV. But that's nothing in it that they hide their faces. Recently saw madhuri Dixit's kids on Jhalak Dikhla ja and I found nothing wrong in it. People love to see the kids of celebraties. :)

Normal parents like us like others appreciating our kids.....seeing them displaying some talents...
If normal people think so, why can't they?
How long can they hide their kids from media? :S :S

Exactly they should but I think they are all not the normal people. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now many of the celebraties have babies but rarely their faces are shown in Newspaper or seen on TV. But that's nothing in it that they hide their faces. Recently saw madhuri Dixit's kids on Jhalak Dikhla ja and I found nothing wrong in it. People love to see the kids of celebraties. :)

Normal parents like us like others appreciating our kids.....seeing them displaying some talents...

Exactly they should but I think they are all not the normal people. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, they have some extra horns and mouschche :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes, they have some extra horns and mouschche :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: or they have horns unlike us. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah, I was about to mention about Swetha Menon. While other celebs try hard to hide their kids' faces Swetha went to receive an award with her child...you must have read about it in the newspaper!!
I think it's a new trend...most recently we have seen Ash hiding her kid's face whenever media try to take a snap of the cute child. Not only Ash, now Shilpa and many other celebrities are following the same path. Is it because, they didn't want their kids' photos viral over net? Superstitious about bad eyes or something else? What could be the reason?
You will be surprised to know about the item girl of Bollywood, Swetha Menon who has most recently landed in Malayalam movies, getting a lot of good films and awards too. Not only she did the role of a pregnant lady in Blessy's film when she was pregnant, her delivery was shoot live last week for the movie :silly: . Such a dedicated lady :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: .Perhaps first time in world history of cinema.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-30/news-interviews/34177239_1_swetha-menon-baby-girl-pregnant-woman

Remember. That's show business. Whatever they do, they do for hoggiing the limelight. It's neither sperstition, dedication nor security.
I think it's a new trend...most recently we have seen Ash hiding her kid's face whenever media try to take a snap of the cute child. Not only Ash, now Shilpa and many other celebrities are following the same path. Is it because, they didn't want their kids' photos viral over net? Superstitious about bad eyes or something else? What could be the reason?
You will be surprised to know about the item girl of Bollywood, Swetha Menon who has most recently landed in Malayalam movies, getting a lot of good films and awards too. Not only she did the role of a pregnant lady in Blessy's film when she was pregnant, her delivery was shoot live last week for the movie :silly: . Such a dedicated lady :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: .Perhaps first time in world history of cinema.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-30/news-interviews/34177239_1_swetha-menon-baby-girl-pregnant-woman

Actually, Celebrities hiding their kids faces is a good practice. It will help them not gaining popularity. They will grow as kids.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Actually, Celebrities hiding their kids faces is a good practice. It will help them not gaining popularity. They will grow as kids.

Yes Robert. The kids should have some privacy too.
Even I don't understand that.. I mean now or later on they can't hide them forever. I don't know the reason but for whatever reason they are doing this, they creating more curiosity among the people .

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.