I have only one big name to point.....It's none other than Big B. Many have came and many gone. Many do entertain us with their screen presence. Yet, I feel, he is the most versatile Indian actor. Either comedy or action, either romance or family drama, he has showered his magical power over Indian audience. He was selected as the star of millennium too...in the year 2000. Over years, he has sharpened his talent, day by day. Yet, a lot left in his kit.
Do you think am right? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most talented and versatile is Amitabh and he played almost in every character but as a romantic hero I will choose the one and only Rajesh Khanna.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Most talented and versatile is Amitabh and he played almost in every character but as a romantic hero I will choose the one and only Rajesh Khanna.

yes, he is my favourite too, as I love romantic movies a lot.
We can't compare first two superstars of Indian screen.....yet, some marks go for Amitji's versatility and flexibility to handle any type of roles

Meera sandhu
He remains active all over the place. The World, shows him a lot of respect and he is admired by all of them. He don't do lot of films now, but he remains in limelight. He is connected to the World through Social sites like Facebook, Twitter. Even he daily write his own blog.
This Connection is what special, that makes him to remain with us.

Want to make each day Accountable

According to me, most talented actor is Uttam Kumar in tollywood and Rajesh Khanna in bollywood.

We can't compare first two superstars of Indian screen.....yet, some marks go for Amitji's versatility and flexibility to handle any type of roles

I am not comparing, I like Amitabh most and I have seen almost every movies of him. Now his talent is more focusing in old age.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
According to me, most talented actor is Uttam Kumar in tollywood and Rajesh Khanna in bollywood.

Oh I got another Rajesh Khanna fan.
It seems Bengalis ( me too :cheer: ) love him a lot. Yes, I really admire him a lot......not only for his screen presence, some magic hidden in his eyes.
Tollywood means tamil movies. But Uttam Kumar is a Bangla actor. ???? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

I am not comparing, I like Amitabh most and I have seen almost every movies of him. Now his talent is more focusing in old age.

Don't worry. Am a Rajesh Khanna fan than a Amitji fan ;)
Not only talent, but many other factors too make us love a person :) . If not why people admire sallu a lot , may be his muscle power :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Amitabh Bachan is no doubt most talented actors among those alive and active. But if you include even those expired, the decision will be difficult. My other favorites are Raj kapoor, Devanand, shammi kapoor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh I got another Rajesh Khanna fan.
It seems Bengalis ( me too :cheer: ) love him a lot. Yes, I really admire him a lot......not only for his screen presence, some magic hidden in his eyes.
Tollywood means tamil movies. But Uttam Kumar is a Bangla actor. ???? :whistle:

I am also not a huge fan of Amitabh and I too will give more marks, to Rajesh Khanna.

Want to make each day Accountable

Amitabh Bachan is no doubt most talented actors among those alive and active. But if you include even those expired, the decision will be difficult. My other favorites are Raj kapoor, Devanand, shammi kapoor.

Sir, anyone......not only active and alive actors. :)
If so, we have lost more than 50% of our talented actors of yesterdays

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.