Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most talented and versatile is Amitabh and he played almost in every character but as a romantic hero I will choose the one and only Rajesh Khanna.

yes, he is my favourite too, as I love romantic movies a lot.
We can't compare first two superstars of Indian screen.....yet, some marks go for Amitji's versatility and flexibility to handle any type of roles

I am not comparing, I like Amitabh most and I have seen almost every movies of him. Now his talent is more focusing in old age.

Don't worry. Am a Rajesh Khanna fan than a Amitji fan ;)
Not only talent, but many other factors too make us love a person :) . If not why people admire sallu a lot , may be his muscle power :laugh: :laugh:

Mam, its the personality that makes Sallu a lovable person. I don't think there could be any other SALMAN KHAN on this earth..

Want to make each day Accountable

Most talented and versatile is Amitabh and he played almost in every character but as a romantic hero I will choose the one and only Rajesh Khanna.

yes, he is my favourite too, as I love romantic movies a lot.
We can't compare first two superstars of Indian screen.....yet, some marks go for Amitji's versatility and flexibility to handle any type of roles

I am not comparing, I like Amitabh most and I have seen almost every movies of him. Now his talent is more focusing in old age.

Don't worry. Am a Rajesh Khanna fan than a Amitji fan ;)
Not only talent, but many other factors too make us love a person :) . If not why people admire sallu a lot , may be his muscle power :laugh: :laugh:

Mam, its the personality that makes Sallu a lovable person. I don't think there could be any other SALMAN KHAN on this earth..

why? can you tell me please?
I really liked him a lot in movies Maine pyar kiya, sajan, Hum apke hain kaun, chndramukhi etc.....but the day he began to overact in comedy movies, crying, i began to hate him :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:
hello brother, Biwi no.1 etc.... :cheer: :cheer:
but Mujhse shadi karoge, dulhan hum le jayenge, wanted, debang are a few movies I loved his perfrmance....

Meera sandhu
According to me, most talented actor is Uttam Kumar in tollywood and Rajesh Khanna in bollywood.

Oh I got another Rajesh Khanna fan.
It seems Bengalis ( me too :cheer: ) love him a lot. Yes, I really admire him a lot......not only for his screen presence, some magic hidden in his eyes.
Tollywood means tamil movies. But Uttam Kumar is a Bangla actor. ???? :whistle:

In Bengal the flim city is in tolligunj of Kolkata so we call it Tollywood.And we call Uttam Kumar as Mahanayak(superstar).

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The most talented actor according to me is Kishore Kumar,Raj Kapoor, Amitabh bachan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir kapoor, Akshay kumar.

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
The most talented actor according to me is Kishore Kumar,Raj Kapoor, Amitabh bachan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir kapoor, Akshay kumar.

You are an old member why are you not working ? come on yaar.

working? what you mean by that.

working? what you mean by that.

My friend I mean I have not seen you in forum (boddunan) .

I Tried to earn here. my article few were not accepted dont know what was the reason. so i lost my interest. Now again i feel tht the site is really good coz many people reads what we write. so came back ..... hope i earn this time by writting articles

I Tried to earn here. my article few were not accepted dont know what was the reason. so i lost my interest. Now again i feel tht the site is really good coz many people reads what we write. so came back ..... hope i earn this time by writting articles

So welcome back my friend and hope you will be successful.

According to me, most talented actor is Uttam Kumar in tollywood and Rajesh Khanna in bollywood.

Oh I got another Rajesh Khanna fan.
It seems Bengalis ( me too :cheer: ) love him a lot. Yes, I really admire him a lot......not only for his screen presence, some magic hidden in his eyes.
Tollywood means tamil movies. But Uttam Kumar is a Bangla actor. ???? :whistle:

In Bengal the flim city is in tolligunj of Kolkata so we call it Tollywood.And we call Uttam Kumar as Mahanayak(superstar).

Tamil industry is known as Tollywood :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.