Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Puneeth
I used the example of Santhosh Pandit to tell, how versatility can be used in a wrong way (to add a little fun to forum). He thinks that he is a superstar above Mammootty and Mohan lal and wherever he goes he uses coat and suit. I think, he is a crack....
have you seen the video?

Ha haa.. Damn... They have changed the meaning of versatility then... :P :P... Who is he anyways... ??
Mast Comedy video hai...:) :)....

how is he, isn't he glamourous....one in a million ;)
Even if we say No, he won't agree as he thinks he is the best actor of Malayalam, he never hesitates to tell so openly, even to media :evil: :evil: :silly: :silly:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santhosh_Pandit
he made his first movie with 5 lakhs and earned 4 crores......
his videos were viral over net, he earned a lot from his you tube videos too...
In TV shows, people and host insult him directly, yet he has no problem.......buffalo skin :woohoo: :woohoo:
Just check the name of his second release, "Superstar Santhosh Pandit" :silly: :silly: :silly:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9193]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9194]}

Nothing beats self confidence.... and when you have in abundance... you are indeed a superstar.. :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Puneeth,
People (college boys) went to theater to insult him with bad words...no lady entered theatre......
But Santhosh made use of it and earned money though he earned bad name....
Malayalam industry has a lot of problems and to prove that superstars are not the real stars, he took the challenge...

anyhow, his second film was a big flop and he is called in TV shows to add masala and comedy element.
Very often, he is invited in TV shows saying, he is inaugurating something and later open tell him in the show, "sorry, someone else is doing it".
How many anchors have directly asked him, are you mad, do you know that you are mad...
yet he has no problem....

Meera sandhu
Friends there are many actors in the bollywood film industry. Only one has ruled so long and became the star of the millenium, Amitabh Bachchan. He is one. He is choice of the Indians.
Puneeth,
People (college boys) went to theater to insult him with bad words...no lady entered theatre......
But Santhosh made use of it and earned money though he earned bad name....
Malayalam industry has a lot of problems and to prove that superstars are not the real stars, he took the challenge...

anyhow, his second film was a big flop and he is called in TV shows to add masala and comedy element.
Very often, he is invited in TV shows saying, he is inaugurating something and later open tell him in the show, "sorry, someone else is doing it".
How many anchors have directly asked him, are you mad, do you know that you are mad...
yet he has no problem....

Well very few have it in their bones... You can call it lack of self respect.. but he is indeed making money out of it.. and its rightly said .. badnam hue tou kya huaa naam tou hai.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I will prefer Amir Khan and Abhoy Deol and they are acting so originally that we can not differ them from their character,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Abhay deol?
Really strange to see his name among big names.
i agree he is good, did a few good films as well. But.....

Meera sandhu
Abhay deol?

There is no doubt Abhay Deol is very talented actor i have seen his 2~3 films he acts really well in those films hope he proves himself in future. :)
Abhay deol?

There is no doubt Abhay Deol is very talented actor i have seen his 2~3 films he acts really well in those films hope he proves himself in future. :)

Abhay deol wants to put the identity little different then his brothers. He works in different movies to prove his uniqueness.

Want to make each day Accountable

Abhay deol?

Abhay deol wants to put the identity little different then his brothers. He works in different movies to prove his uniqueness.

An actor's mettle surfaces up only when he's different from others. Not a run of the mill
Abhay deol?

An actor's mettle surfaces up only when he's different from others. Not a run of the mill

I think still it will take little time to see this actor to mark his presence in films

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.