Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, Most of the actors look awesome on the screen but may not that be that awesome in off screen.

no no. sasi told he was very fat.
I have seen him most recently in a function. He is so handsome yaar :P

Let me add a few more photos
I forget one more thing..his elder brother is also a famous actor...aslo, his sister in law Poornima
Pritviraj's wife is a news reporter of BBC...I think, you may have noticed her, Supriya

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8882]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8884]}
Sukumaran.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
This is his father Sukumaran.....a yesterday star of late 70's and 80's. He died before his kids debut in movies

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8885]}

Meera sandhu
ok sandhya, some times for functions people get make up and vigs. as in telugu bala krishan hero do. He has no hair on his head. He has no proper mustach also. But for functions and movies he get artificial one.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ok sandhya, some times for functions people get make up and vigs. as in telugu bala krishan hero do. He has no hair on his head. He has no proper mustach also. But for functions and movies he get artificial one.

But he is just 30 yaar :blink:
Why he needs wig? :blink: :blink:
Also, as he is the son of a star, from his birth itself, he is in limelight. Also, his elder brother. :S
Also, he goes to gym everyday. His body fitness is his asset. He now lives in his flat in Ernakulam. My brother in law see him everyday morning, as he is also residing there.
Have you seen the song link? Now also you feeling so? :blink:
I forget to add, he acted as Aiswarya's husband in Tamil Version Ravan...poster in my first post.
This song from his first movie when he was just 20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ncr6DYtOuw0&feature=fvwrel

Meera sandhu
then you also would saw him right.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.