It was on October 20, 1995 DDLJ released all over the world. Now also, at Maratha Mandir Theatre in Mumbai, shows still going on. It's nice to watch a romantic movie at day time in an AC theatre with just 20 rupees. It's not just that 20 rupees, but the film has some secret essences, enough to pull a crowd.
Shah Rukh or Kajol has not visited this 'historical' theatre even once, the film which gave them a lot of fame. What about you? Have you ever gone to this theatre to watch DDLJ? How many times have you watched this movie in theatre or TV? I am sure, if you make a list of your 5 most favourite films, you can't avoid this romantic master piece :)
Also, share your DDLJ memories..... :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, the name is Maratha Mandir, I have seen it a number of times while in Mumbai but not been inside it yet!!! Yes DDLJ was a very sweet movie, but I think its attraction holds only for the very young and the teenagers, not with people like me! :laugh: I loved it when I saw it first, went their with my best college friends but now if I see it on TV, it sounds just too much syrupy sweet so I skip the channel!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Seven years continuous running I think it is a genies world record. This is a surprising news.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Really, DDLJ is a very sweet movie. Yes, I remember I saw this film 2 times in theater. With my family and also with my friends.

Be positive
Sandhya, the name is Maratha Mandir, I have seen it a number of times while in Mumbai but not been inside it yet!!! Yes DDLJ was a very sweet movie, but I think its attraction holds only for the very young and the teenagers, not with people like me! :laugh: I loved it when I saw it first, went their with my best college friends but now if I see it on TV, it sounds just too much syrupy sweet so I skip the channel!!

Are you fearing diabetics to skip that sweet syrup drink ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
It was on October 20, 1995 DDLJ released all over the world. Now also, at Maratha Mandir Theatre in Mumbai, shows still going on. It's nice to watch a romantic movie at day time in an AC theatre with just 20 rupees. It's not just that 20 rupees, but the film has some secret essences, enough to pull a crowd.
Shah Rukh or Kajol has not visited this 'historical' theatre even once, the film which gave them a lot of fame. What about you? Have you ever gone to this theatre to watch DDLJ? How many times have you watched this movie in theatre or TV? I am sure, if you make a list of your 5 most favourite films, you can't avoid this romantic master piece :)
Also, share your DDLJ memories..... :)

You mean that the same film is being shown continuously since the day it was released?? Wow!!That's remarkable!! Anyway, I feel that movie is good for one time watching only. Actually I watched that movie only for its songs which I feel is good enough.
yes jabeen......every day for the past 17 years in the same theatre, Matinee show. It's remarkable. Some days, houseful.

Yet can anyone tell me, which film holds its world record? I don't know. That's why am asking you people.

Meera sandhu

Are you fearing diabetics to skip that sweet syrup drink ;) :laugh: :laugh:

He he he not scared but really a bit sick of too much sweet and mushy stuff!!! :evil: Give me a Die Hard any time!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes DDLJ is evergreen movie. People are crazy for the film and the film actor and actress. SRK and Kajol are favourites of many people even today.
Seven years continuous running I think it is a genies world record. This is a surprising news.

Sholay was another evergreen movie. It was in theatre for 10 years and housefull in all shows. Many shows were seen by the public while standing, as the tickets were sold in excess. People are great fan of Big B and Dharmendra in those days. Even today also movie rocks the mind of the new generations.

Sholay was another evergreen movie. It was in theatre for 10 years and housefull in all shows. Many shows were seen by the public while standing, as the tickets were sold in excess. People are great fan of Big B and Dharmendra in those days. Even today also movie rocks the mind of the new generations.

But I want to know world record :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.