Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually "Koi Milgaya" was released 2years before "Krish". Most probably 2 years = 25 years in bollywood.

This is not odd. The time in movie is not actual but according to theme. They have to shown just in three hours the events over a period of even one hundred years. But they must be careful about dress, environment language according to relevant period. Thus if you show Mogul period, the characters will wear dress according to that time and also use things available then. Somebody eating noodles in that period will be odd.

Same is the case of use of mobiles while picturing flashbacks of events that took place 20 or 30 years back. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I just kidded yaar...
But it's true, she had insisted that cameraman should always focus on her....also lighting arrangements to enhance her beauty.
It showed too......right?
She looked like an angel in that film

Yes she was like an angel in the movie and that is the reason it was a big hit of those days.

But sometimes what we see in the movie we can't digest it in actual life.There are many scenes in Andaaz apna apna which is a comedy movie and there are many scenes which look as if they are just made to make us fool and laugh. :laugh:
I just kidded yaar...
But it's true, she had insisted that cameraman should always focus on her....also lighting arrangements to enhance her beauty.

Yes she was like an angel in the movie and that is the reason it was a big hit of those days.

But sometimes what we see in the movie we can't digest it in actual life.There are many scenes in Andaaz apna apna which is a comedy movie and there are many scenes which look as if they are just made to make us fool and laugh. :laugh:

Sorry Guys. I am not interested in movies. So I cant share. But I can read yours and have some fun.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I just kidded yaar...

I enjoyed that film a lot. Can you quote a few such blunders?
I have seen a similar movie in Tamil as well.......but the story of single hero.....and villain double.
Ramba and Karthik acted in that movie

Meera sandhu
I just kidded yaar...

I have seen a similar movie in Tamil as well.......but the story of single hero.....and villain double.

last scene where they reach to Shakti kapoor's house and when Salman Khan hold a rope and try to climb up was funny and one can't apply it in reality. :laugh:
Every Hindi movie has such problems.Don't take them so seriously they are just for entertainment so its OK. :)

We need to differentiate between stunt movies and serious/ historic. Most movies by Manoj Kumar were on patriotic themes but were stunt. But the movies like 'shatranj ke Khiladi' and 'Mughale Azam' had historic background and any discrepancy in these would be inapt.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I just kidded yaar...

last scene where they reach to Shakti kapoor's house and when Salman Khan hold a rope and try to climb up was funny and one can't apply it in reality. :laugh:

truth is that i loved each scene of that movie..... particularly......that dysentery scene :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Every Hindi movie has such problems.Don't take them so seriously they are just for entertainment so its OK. :)

We need to differentiate between stunt movies and serious/ historic. Most movies by Manoj Kumar were on patriotic themes but were stunt. But the movies like 'shatranj ke Khiladi' and 'Mughale Azam' had historic background and any discrepancy in these would be inapt.

I have seen shatranj ke Khiladi' and 'Mughale Azam. 'Mughale Azam is a nice movie but I did not understand the second at all. It is Satyjit roy 's creation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam:
1) Amitabh is using the Nokia communicator in 1992 whereas Nokia itself launched it from 1998 onwards. May be he is a secret test dummy for Nokia!
2) Amitabh singing "aye kya bolti tu" in Diwali of 1992 whereas the song was released in 1997 in the movie Ghulam.........

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam:
1) Amitabh is using the Nokia communicator in 1992 whereas Nokia itself launched it from 1998 onwards. May be he is a secret test dummy for Nokia!
2) Amitabh singing "aye kya bolti tu" in Diwali of 1992 whereas the song was released in 1997 in the movie Ghulam.........

Ya, true!! :blink: :blink: :blink:
I never noticed it before........ :silly: :silly: :silly:
Thank you Swetha for such a wonderful discovery :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.