Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam:
1) Amitabh is using the Nokia communicator in 1992 whereas Nokia itself launched it from 1998 onwards. May be he is a secret test dummy for Nokia!
2) Amitabh singing "aye kya bolti tu" in Diwali of 1992 whereas the song was released in 1997 in the movie Ghulam.........

Hahaha.. even I too never noticed it.

That's why I said we should never take films so seriously and should enjoy them. :laugh:
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam:
1) Amitabh is using the Nokia communicator in 1992 whereas Nokia itself launched it from 1998 onwards. May be he is a secret test dummy for Nokia!
2) Amitabh singing "aye kya bolti tu" in Diwali of 1992 whereas the song was released in 1997 in the movie Ghulam.........

That's why I said we should never take films so seriously and should enjoy them. :laugh:

will you enjoy the scene if, during a fight scene on the top of a building, hero is moving backward without noticing the height of the building :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam:

will you enjoy the scene if, during a fight scene on the top of a building, hero is moving backward without noticing the height of the building :laugh: :laugh:

I always enjoy scenes don't think much about just think the way director ask us to think. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sometimes while watching a movie we can't stop laughing seeing a funny script or simple mistakes. Let me give one example.
Film Krish is the sequel of Koi mil gaya. In the movie Krish, in a flashback scene we see Hritik Roshan talking to his mother Rekha, just before he is captured by the villain. He was talking through a mobile.
Krish was released in 2006 and so, flash back scene should be at least 25 years old (just before Krish's birth). Was mobile phone available before 25 years? :blink: :dry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can you quote such simple mistakes of movies? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

There are innumerable cases. In many mythological movies i have seen a car moving in the distance
In mythological movies?????
I have seen a big blunder is a Telugu dubbed movie most recently....it was a blockbuster hit.
Heroine is Kajal (Our Mary's profile picture).
Its climax......action scenes so funny....happens only in Tamil and Telugu movies....
Can't remember it fully, car flying from one mountain to another, no one hurt and many foolish things are there, though can't remember.
Sasi or Sarala, tell me please....
Story of rebirth of princess and her lover......hero, heroine, his friend and villain everyone....reborn

Meera sandhu
Movies are no original one.if it would be original one then no one will watch it and will have no discussion about the movie.So take it as a movie and enjoy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I guess there's more to it. Though Krish was released in 2006 we can't argue the timeline of the movie is 2006, may be the things happening in Krish is in future, say 2025 or so. Then in a 25 years flash back it's okay to us cell phones!!
Most of the times directors and story writer of the hindi movies do mistakes. That's the reason behind flooping of the movies.
I like to watch Hollywood movies. They are many a times good and has different concepts. It has a good script.
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam:

Obviously! Movies are for entertainment. If villian dies in a movie, he is seen in the next movie as a hero. Hence it is just a fiction. In Movies anybody can die any time and can survive or can take birth any number of time. Everything is possible in movies.
it was so funny to read the discrepancies in movies in this post. all you have a strong observation :laugh: :laugh: even i notice some things but i forget them soon. then i must say you all have an excellent memory also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.