Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday I saw Mujhe Kuch kehna hai for half an hour....
When Tushar decides to conduct a secret marriage for his friend and starts from home it was mid night. Her sister puts on lights when he tries to get out of home. But very soon, at temple, it's seen 'morning'. Marriage, full action sequences etc...
How it happened?

Meera sandhu
When Tushar decides to conduct a secret marriage for his friend and starts from home it was mid night. Her sister puts on lights when he tries to get out of home. But very soon, at temple, it's seen 'morning'. Marriage, full action sequences etc...
How it happened?

The temple was outside the city... and it took time to make some arrangement and pandits and so they reached there in the morning.. ha haa... :P :P... they can't show all the things now.. else movie would be 1 week long.. 3 hours everyday...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
How it happened?

The temple was outside the city... and it took time to make some arrangement and pandits and so they reached there in the morning.. ha haa... :P :P... they can't show all the things now.. else movie would be 1 week long.. 3 hours everyday...

so, marriage was to happen in morning, not night :whistle: :whistle:
Samcha, samcha :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
How it happened?

so, marriage was to happen in morning, not night :whistle: :whistle:
Samcha, samcha :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

They have to start in night , to make it happen in morning... Damn... :P :P... :evil: :evil: ..
We should be directors Sandhya... What say ? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.