I love listening to music. I like emotional songs among all. I will be singing songs even in my class room. In Telugu I like Devisri Prasad songs. In Hindi I like to listen A.R.Rehman songs. I like to listen songs before my sleep. Because it will send me into deep sleep. My mother will scold me when I am listening to songs at the time of sleep. Even then I will not care. Because I cannot listen to her words due to the ear phones. :P

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I will say same that listening music in sleep is not good as it will disturb your sleep.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I too love music and listen to music all the time, while surfing the net or doing housework or even watching Tv unless it is something important like news or an interesting film.I listen to music while travelling and there have been times when I have slept with the music system on having run to its end... : :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For some people who is not more interested in music will feel it as disturbance. But its a happiest moment to me when I will sleep on listening to music.

yes, of course...
I used to hear vividbharathi, placing it on my bed just close to me with low volume.....during my college days.
But nowadays I have lost those sweet days!

Meera sandhu
For some people who is not more interested in music will feel it as disturbance. But its a happiest moment to me when I will sleep on listening to music.

Harsha going to sleep through listening music is good but while sleeping many use ear plug i am saying this disturbance.

Yes I can understand. I am hearing songs without earplug. Even if I listen, I will do it with a less sound. Thank you for your suggestion Ran Prosad Acharyya.

I used to listen music in my thirties at bed time. Often, music would be on even hours after sleep. But now, I listen music very rarely.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes I can understand. I am hearing songs without earplug. Even if I listen, I will do it with a less sound. Thank you for your suggestion Ran Prosad Acharyya.

It's bad for your ears too.......if you have this habit.
A pocket radio or cd player is enough

Meera sandhu

It's bad for your ears too.......if you have this habit.
A pocket radio or cd player is enough

I listen music when I am in net. Just like now I am listening some bengali puja songs.

I also love to music. But will not listen to music while sleeping.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.